So there's a guitar body that I really like, but the body is a MIM.
I was wondering, could I put an MIA or Warmoth strat neck on it and have no issues?

I don't know too much about MIM strats, I just know that they're regarded as "lower" quality than American strats. I'm assuming if it's just the body and I put my own hardware/pups in there it should all be good. I don't if that's a wrong assumption though...
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
Im not a huge strat guy, but I think they're all just the same. Mexican Strats will have less craftsmenship, worse woods, and possible worse electronics. I don't think they change neck pockets or anything like that.

And putting an American Strat neck or Warmoth neck on that guitar does NOT make it Made In America.
Where's Waldo?
im not saying that it would make it a MIA
but im sure it would definitely improve its playability and sounds

im just wondering how much a MIM body would hinder a guitar tone
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
It wont change it enough for you to hate it/dislike it/sell it/destroy it/burn it/ annihilate it/ exterminate it/trow it in a lake/explode it, BUUUUT, you could probably hear it, depending on the quality of the wood they used.
Where's Waldo?
ahhh gotcha
thanks for the advice bro
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
i have a mim strat, i put a warmoth neck on with sperzal tuners , playability improved tenfold stuck a sd cool/hot rails ans a dimebucker in the midlle change the crappy pots to 500 ..it really kicks the usa strats now,,but the downside is i could prob got 2 good used mia strats but am happy ..
never been to the united states, but i have been in some states too much gear to list ,take a look at my pictures,, rock n roll living the dream.. blue
I would just do a proper setup and fret job and leave it alone. I don't think its going to change as much as you think it is... the MIM strats are pretty good for what they cost. Definitely not on the same level as a junk Squire or anything...