Anyone down for straight up death metal project with very slight progressive tint? No super over the top tech stuff (maybe a bit), more in the vein of:

Suffocaton
Origin
Cryptopsy
Aborted
Monumental Torment
Etc...

Looking for someone to handle more of the drum programming side of things but it would be awesome to have someone to write guitar/bass parts with as well. We can write over gp5 (or 6, take your pick) and figure things out over skype.

If this sounds right up your stream hit me up with a PM or a message here.

Here's my youtube channel too, not too much death metal...just a lot of shitty/sloppy pop covers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAUk5n9ECj8&feature=channel_video_title

Cheers!

Also should love fifty cent.

Just kidding
Hey man, I might be interested in giving this a go. What bases are you able to cover? (vocals, guitar etc.)
I'm able to write guitar, drums, and bass. I'm also a producer. I'm a prog head at heart, but I'm keen to do some heavier stuff on the side.
Also, what time zone are you in?
Hey there. I'm a big regular death metal fan, but I'm into Suffocation and stuff like Necrophagist and, and love to write technically challenging stuff. I'm limited to guitar right now, but would be happy to give it my all in that sense. I'm am like the above guy, a prog-head at heart, but I'd love to work with this.
As far as playing goes, I only play guitar and bass, but as I said I can write drums. If the above poster wants in, I can play bass?
Let's do this without the thread starter !

I can program drums, and I play bass and guitar. I also produce music.

Hit me up guys, always up for some side projects.
Quote by brain-hammer
Let's do this without the thread starter !

I can program drums, and I play bass and guitar. I also produce music.

Hit me up guys, always up for some side projects.

This
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
I can do vocals if you like. I do really lows but also highs and hardcore style just what you want. Write lyrics as well.
Dude monumental torment is absolutely TOP NOTCH technicality....if anyone can play their songs on guitar, drums or bass fully through then you should just join up with them and start ****in touring!