http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4qyGoE/www.tv.com/cash-cab-confidential-a-former-contestant-tells-all/story/24745.html

So the Discovery Channel screens the contestants for the show. Hmm, I can see why, to make sure they don't get complete nutcases or threatening gang members and the likes.

Thoughts, Pit?
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Who cares?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
It's entertainment.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Jon777
I'm not surprised, but still...

I always liked to think about how AWESOME it would be to randomly find myself in the Cash Cab.

Exactly. I mean I was hoping I could be just visiting the city, and happen to be in the Cash Cab! Since their screening process takes a while, seems like tourists don't get the opportunity.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
The only way this impacts me is that it ends my dream of hailing the Cash Cab.

And yeah I'm not surprised.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Of course it's fake.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Well from watching the show, you never wondered how they got all those camera shots of entering and exiting the vehicle?

Unless you thought there were always camera men randomly recording at the place where they are picked up.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667

Unless you thought there were always camera men randomly recording at the place where they are picked up.

But if they were in London...

I don't consider it fake really. It's a TV show. The game itself is what matters, the rest of it is like that because it's a TV show.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Jul 24, 2011,
At least the actual gameshow part isn't fake, just how they picked their contestants.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I'm not sure, I know people who have been in it and seen their episode, they didn't say anything about being screened
Quote by benn913
I'm not sure, I know people who have been in it and seen their episode, they didn't say anything about being screened

The blog says if they were to spill the beans they would get their money taken away.
Quote by Weaponized
The blog says if they were to spill the beans they would get their money taken away.

Oh lol I guess that's why, didn't see that part
I still like not knowing any of the answers to the questions they ask.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I'm pretty sure it says that they screen contestents in the credits on the show...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
The American guy is ok, the Canadian guy sucks so much ass; they found the biggest peckerhead they could find and put him straight to it.
That's disappointing. Living in Toronto, it would be easier to get into Cash Cab than it would in New York. The questions are also easy for me. My old science teacher got into Cash Cab one time. Its no wonder she didn't tell us the behind the scenes parts.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Ya, but Survivor is totally real.

I know Jud Birza who won the last one. It's pretty real. He was modeling before then, though. I didn't watch it at all when he was on, but I think it just mentioned that he was a student or something.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 24, 2011,