How clean do you keep your room/apartment? I usually just let it all go and then tidy up after about a month and repeat.

I only really clean my room about once every 3 months or so.. Just tidy up a lil every now and again.

you?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jul 25, 2011,
Same. Once a month are so I'll go on a rampage and clean like crazy.
Check out my band Disturbed
My room is quite clean compared to most people of my age. Some of my friends find it pretty strange. I figure there's nothing wrong with keeping a clean room.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I'm organized. Whenever I use something, I put it back when I'm done. There is very little effort in doing that, so its no bother to me.
My brothers are the opposite.
i follow the rule 'if i cant see it, it doesn't exist'. i never open my eyes in there.

but the smell...... the smell :|
I share a room with my two brothers, and the older one (17) pretty much does all the cleaning of that room. Well not so much cleaning as picking stuff up off the floor and either throwing it out or putting where it's supposed to go, which is usually on the floor anyways.
Soda cans and juice boxes on all flat surfaces. Clothes strewn on the floor. I'll pick it up once there's no more space to put stuff or I run out of clothes.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Vermillionpart2
I share a room with my two brothers, and the older one (17) pretty much does all the cleaning of that room. Well not so much cleaning as picking stuff up off the floor and either throwing it out or putting where it's supposed to go, which is usually on the floor anyways.

can I ask where and when do you masturbate?

aand what if you want to have a girl over?

though I can see how sharing a room with siblings could build discipline
Last edited by mizxou at Jul 25, 2011,
Same as you TS, except I let it go for 6 months and clean up during vacations. Right now my room is spotless but once school starts it'll be a mess.
cat
My house is a nightmare. We destroyed it with fireworks on the 4th, and I still haven't done shit with it.
I tidy up about once or twice a day. I clean it about once a week. The only time it gets messy is when I'm trying to mic up my drumset somehow with my crappy mic.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I never make a mess in the first place so...
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
ALWAYS ! I have a little bit of OCD and I can't stand looking at something that's not in its place. Right now I only use my room for sleeping, I got my gear and pc in another room so my room stays clean and tidy for months
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Mine's about 2 weeks, then i get the urge to clean everything. Then rinse and repeat.
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"

'Nuff said.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Mostly tidy. It hurts my eyes to see something out of place and I have to fix it.
STಠ_ಠ
Always tidy, too small to not be tidy to be fair.

Lots of cable spaghetti on the floor mind you but that can't avoided.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quite often.

It can be messy at times, but by no means gross.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I keep it pretty clean. I have a slight OCD that makes me keep things in corners and lined up so that makes it always appear quite clean, even when the occasional piece of trash or bottle is sitting on my desk. I clean everything that's dirty in the morning when i get up so it never takes more than 5 minutes out of my day and maintains cleanliness, which combined with a made bed makes my room pretty much always close to perfect. Also keep in mind i only have a computer and my guitar stuff in my room so it's not like it can get messy anyway. My closet on the other hand may have a shirt or two on the floor or something.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Everything is where it is supposed to be. I clean every 2 days. But I have a really tiny room (18m^2). The shared part is cleaned by other people.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Dreaminmusic
I keep it pretty clean. I have a slight OCD that makes me keep things in corners and lined up so that makes it always appear quite clean, even when the occasional piece of trash or bottle is sitting on my desk. I clean everything that's dirty in the morning when i get up so it never takes more than 5 minutes out of my day and maintains cleanliness, which combined with a made bed makes my room pretty much always close to perfect. Also keep in mind i only have a computer and my guitar stuff in my room so it's not like it can get messy anyway. My closet on the other hand may have a shirt or two on the floor or something.

This actually.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I keep everything pretty clean, can be quite difficult with some of my hobbies but I try my best, same with tidy, my floor is like spaghetti junction as regards cables, and there are some clothes but it isn't a sty by any means.
My idea of cleaning is to rearrange the mess into slightly neater piles.
XIAOXI
I never clean my room. :P
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

I make sure I can see the floor at all times. Then when I have a free weekend I'll clean it properly, or make time if I see it getting a little grotty.

So maybe every 2 weeks to a month depending on how much time I have free as well as how much I stay in it.
I haven't cleaned my room in 2 weeks, and the time before that was probably November last year.

I swear to everything that's holy in the world that there's a bug crawling on the wall right infront of me as I type this
I try to clean my room weekly. Apt every 3 days.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I'll clear out the pop cans and TV dinner trays in my room every couple of weeks. Honestly, half the time, Chernobyl is more livable than my room.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
I clean my room whenever someone who isn't a close friend is coming over. The biggest part is pretty much just throwing away empty Monster cans and putting clothes away.
I'm incredibly messy. I'm untidy and get forced to clean it when my mother can't walk in my room.
Since my family recently moved; my room is "cleaner" then before. There's junk around but not to the point were I can't find something.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I used to clean my room when a girl came round but then I realised they couldn't care less, so now I very rarely clean my room.

I'll clean the kitchen or whatever because I think that a kitchen needs to be clean, but my room works so much more efficiently when it's messy.