Page 1 of 3
So I just got home after an extremely frightening and heart thumping drive back from band practice. Short story: I was just followed by some crazy cowboy dude for about 8-10 miles, like legitimately followed.

Graphic story:

Here's what happened: After practice I packed my shit up, got in my car, and started on my usual route home which is 10 miles south. Not too long after being on the road, I glance through my rearview mirror (as I usually do pretty often) and take notice of a big, rusty blue truck being driven by a man in a cowboy hat right behind me. I don't think anything of it.

I stop at a light, the truck still behind me. I text. I look up and notice that I'd missed the turn of the light by a good 4-5 seconds, so I quickly go. Then, without honking or anything, the truck remains close behind me for about a mile and a half, turning with me onto major streets, albeit where cars probably would be expected to turn anyway. I think little of it.

However, at this point I am starting to get a slight inkling of gut feeling and decide to turn into a random shopping center parking lot off the main street just to see if my paranoia is warranted. So I do, and the truck continues past me. Whew.

I get back on the street, go the opposite way, make some turns, and travel about 2 more miles. All of the sudden, just as I start to forget the truck, I look in the rear mirror and out of no where I see the same old, rusty blue truck with the same cowboy inside driving it. It took about a second or two before a blaring "oh ****!" clicked inside my head. I continue to drive, speeding up gradually, and the cowboy keeps close behind me. I realize then--This guy is ****ing following me!

I approach a major intersection, traffic is nice and thick at this point, and the lights are turning slow. As I slow down to stop in the line of cars, this guy turns in to the left lane next to me, and as soon as I make my stop he stops RIGHT next to me, with a good two or three empty car spaces between his truck and the next car up in his lane. I don't look, I am petrified. I quickly reverse, luckily I was at the very end of the car line in my lane, and get into a far right lane away from this dude. He pulls up in his lane, and ****ing GETS OUT OF HIS CAR and started throwing his arms up wide above his shoulders and dropping them as if yelling out "you wanna **** with me? cmon, son, let's go right now" . (Keep in mind, we are in a very highly congested, packed intersection.) After getting out of his truck, this dude WALKS ACROSS THE LANES OF CARS, up to my car, and ****ing PUNCHES the hood of my car while yelling profanities. The light ****ing turns green and this guy rushes back to his car and gets in, my heart is ****ing jumping out of my throat, I proceed to turn right, off my main route again and speed like hell. The truck continues on.

I go 1-2 miles, call my girlfriend and tell her what just happened, and I look in the rearview mirror and see this ****ing truck appear out of no where AGAIN! Now this guy is flipping me off and yelling and flailing around in his truck, raising his fist at me, and following me with maybe 2 or 3 feet between our cars. I speed like hell, and so does he to keep up. When I finally enter the limit of my town, this guy finally makes a turn and I do not see him again. Now I am home and ****ing SCARED as HELL. Has something like this ever happened to any of you?!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Jul 25, 2011,
Legitimately cool story bro.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
See you, space cowboy...

OT: not the story i expected based on thread title.
Sail upon the open skies
Hahahahahaha insane!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Oh shit, that's scary. To bad you didn't get his plate number

Glad you are OK

Also, inb4 mirror thread

v
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 25, 2011,
So I was driving along in my truck, it's a pretty old one, but it gets me from A-B. I notice that this guy in front of me has a busted tail-light and feel I should tell him. Then all of a sudden, he starts driving erratically all over the place while on his mobile (****ing stupid, right?!). Eventually we pull up at lights and I pull up next to him and he completely ignores me and then reverses and pulls into the far lane. This is no way to repay my good intentions, so I get out of my car and vent a little frustration on the brat. I follow him back to his town flipping him off and tailgating him to show he's a ****ing dickhead. I'll probably egg his house later.
whats inb4 mirror thread?
Quote by Overlord
Quote by KTFM
So I was driving along in my truck, it's a pretty old one, but it gets me from A-B. I notice that this guy in front of me has a busted tail-light and feel I should tell him. Then all of a sudden, he starts driving erratically all over the place while on his mobile (****ing stupid, right?!). Eventually we pull up at lights and I pull up next to him and he completely ignores me and then reverses and pulls into the far lane. This is no way to repay my good intentions, so I get out of my car and vent a little frustration on the brat. I follow him back to his town flipping him off and tailgating him to show he's a ****ing dickhead. I'll probably egg his house later.

Quote by Carnivean

When someone makes a thread from another person in your threads point of view.
Aka, the cowboy
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 25, 2011,
He has your plate numbers.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Should have called the cops.He as essentialy damaging your property by punching the hood of your car.

Just this last weekend some asshole 21 year old threw me to the ground at a party for no reason.i got up to push him and his buddies steped to me.I knew i could take 5-6 21 drunk 21 year olds at once.Maybe if one of my homies werent in the car i oulda fought em.

Any way totally trippy story bro
Jesus.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Carnivean

Also TS, when I read "graphic content" and "stalked by a cowboy" I was expecting a rape story.
I pride myself on my humility.
but in all honesty, christ thats freaky. did you get his license plate number? or at least his sheriff ID.
Might actually of been a cop who decided you were one erratic driver.

I'd say he has your plate number... call cops and report it anyway. Might want to leave out that texting bit. Chances are if the dude is 'known' they'll know who it is anyways.
Lepracauns Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Carnivean
So I just got home after an extremely frightening and heart thumping drive back from band practice. Short story: I was just followed by some crazy cowboy dude for about 8-10 miles, like legitimately followed.

Graphic story:

Here's what happened: After practice I packed my shit up, got in my car, and started on my usual route home which is 10 miles south. Not too long after being on the road, I glance through my rearview mirror (as I usually do pretty often) and took notice of a big, rusty blue truck being driven by a man in a cowboy hat right behind me. I don't think anything of it.

I stop at a light, the truck still behind me. I text. I look up and notice that I'd missed the turn of the light by a good 4-5 seconds, so I quickly go. Then, without honking or anything, the truck remains close behind me for about a mile and a half, turning with me onto major streets, albeit where cars probably would be expected to turn anyway. I think little of it.

However, at this point I am starting to get a slight inkling of gut feeling and decide to turn into a random shopping center parking lot off the main street just to see if my paranoia is warranted. So I do, and the truck continues past me. Whew.

I get back on the street, go the opposite way, make some turns, and travel about 2 more miles. All of the sudden, just as I start to forget the truck, I look in the rear mirror and out of no where I see the same old, rusty blue truck with the same cowboy inside driving it. It took about a second or two before a blaring "oh ****!" clicked inside my head. I continue to drive, speeding up gradually, and the cowboy keeps close behind me. I realize at by this point--This guy is ****ing following me!

I approach a major intersection, traffic is nice and thick at this point, and the lights are turning slow. As I slow down to stop in the line of cars, this guy turns in to the left lane next to me, and as soon as I make my stop he stops RIGHT next to me, with a good two or three empty car spaces between his truck and the next car up in his lane. I don't look, I am petrified. I quickly reverse, luckily I was at the very end of the car line in my lane, and get into a far right lane away from this dude. He pulls up in his lane, and ****ing GETS OUT OF HIS CAR and started throwing his arms up wide above his shoulders and dropping them as if yelling out "you wanna **** with me? cmon, son, let's go right now" . (Keep in mind, we are in a very highly congested, packed intersection.) After getting out of his truck, this dude WALKS ACROSS THE LANES OF CARS, up to my car, and ****ing PUNCHES the hood of my car while yelling profanities. The light ****ing turns green and this guy rushes back to his car and gets in, my heart is ****ing jumping out of my throat, I proceed to turn right, off my main route again and speed like hell. The truck continues on.

I go 1-2 miles, call my girlfriend and tell her what just happened, and I look in the rearview mirror and see this ****ing truck appear out of no where AGAIN! Now this guy is flipping me off and yelling and flailing around in his truck, raising his fist at me, and following me with maybe 2 or 3 feet between our cars. I speed like hell, and so does he to keep up. When I finally enter the limit of my town, this guy finally makes a turn and I do not see him again. Now I am home and ****ing SCARED as HELL. Has something like this ever happened to any of you?!

In other words, you're trying to tell us you have a girlfriend.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Call the cops
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by Marshmelllow
but in all honesty, christ thats freaky. did you get his license plate number? or at least his sheriff ID.

No but I should have damnit. This guy was ****in huge, so I was just focused on getting the hell outa there. I am worried that he might have taken my plate number though..
Quote by Overlord
Not sure if troll.

Anyway it seems like it was coincidence till you pulled your phone out, lot of people hate people texting and driving especially if they have ever rode a motorcycle.
This has only happened twice to me (someone following me on the road) but when it happens i always make him follow me all the way to when i roll up at the police station. That always takes care of it.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Fender Stratocaster Custom
Epiphone Les Paul Classic (w/ EMG-81)
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Quote by mtshark

Also TS, when I read "graphic content" and "stalked by a cowboy" I was expecting a rape story.

this.
Quote by cteez910
This has only happened twice to me (someone following me on the road) but when it happens i always make him follow me all the way to when i roll up at the police station. That always takes care of it.

lol, Well played sir.
Quote by Ēzio
Not sure if troll.

100% real story. Swear to god.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
No but I should have damnit. This guy was ****in huge, so I was just focused on getting the hell outa there. I am worried that he might have taken my plate number though..

if you're really concerned by it, you should contact your local gunslinger. in future arm yourself with a whip and a large bottle with three x's on it.
yeah I was driving around with my windows down and some dumb bastard rolled a stop sign and almost hit me. so I pulled over and yelled at him. he stopped his car and flipped his shit. I don't think I'd ever met a REAL psychopath til that day. I had a knife innthe car and seriously considered using it but he looked like some dumb ptsd ex marine who could use brute force to use it on me. it was a one lane road and he stopped traffic just o get out of the car, lean into mine and start screaming like a crazy son of a bitch.
#DTWD
Quote by Ice Master
Might actually of been a cop who decided you were one erratic driver.

lol! what?!
#DTWD
Quote by Miniskirt
Yeah holy shit, amazing story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKfU5gd7brU

I was expecting a video of someone being tailgated by a guy in a cowbow hat
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Page 1 of 3