Finally, managed to get some nice tones from TSX30 ampsim. Bass is made by using DSK BassZ and Drums are made by using EZDrummer Metalheadz expansion. Tell me what you think about it? The song is in my profile. C4C Here is a link also: http://koti.mbnet.fi/hypetrem/Mixes/Down%20With%20The%20Sun.mp3

EDIT: I know it's not perfect, the playing isn't that tight.
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
Last edited by Hypetreme at Jul 25, 2011,
Heeeeey nice cover!

I like your mix but the OH (hihat is fine) could come down a bit.. like.. 4dbs? 3? High pass dat kick @ around 60 and add a little more click. Snare sounds nice, kinda like In Flames, but needs more presence poor snare lol Toms are fine ...
Now.. the guitars sound a little overgained but me likey not boomy.. NICE! Low pass @ 8k or 10.
Shame about the midi bass DAMN YOU BASS!!

I want more
Hehe, funny comment Thanks for the tips. Actually I also want to improve the snare and kick sounds. Guitars were already Low passed. Well the bass truly is a midi bass but it is sampled.
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

I liked the mix overall! But did you dub the guitars so you have 2 on left and 2 on right? personally i like it more when you do this because they become way more powerful and fatter! good job, mixing is so hard, and i think you managed to get the kick and bass working good together nicely, not an easy task!
Thank you! I know about the Quad-tracking the guitars. I haven't had time to experiment with that. There is 1 Rhythm guitar on left and 1 on right, lead guitar on center. I'm about to try this Quad tracking someday, I know it isn't an easy task to make it sound good.
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M