Heres a song my band just finished recording at my house. Just wondering what you guys think of it. Any tips/constructive criticism is welcome! Thanks! The song is called "What Lies Beneath" and its on my profile.
What Lies Beneath
Gear
Guitars-
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
Paul Reed Smith Mike Mushok Baritone
Squire Bullet
Carlos Acoustic
Epiphone Banjo
Amps-
Mesa Boogie DC-5
B-52 LS-100 and Matching cab
and tons of miscellaneous stuff
Link is broken dude, sends everyone to thier own page. I went to your profile though and listened to it. Honestly noy my type of music but it wasn't bad I like the breakdown at 2:58, awesome. The vocals could use some work in my opinion but they were raw at the and I liked it. Lastly the guitar sounds very muffled, could be the recording, but it could be your settings, it feels like im listening to it from another room. Over all though, it's a good job

Mind checking out my stuff?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...71#post27735271
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Your link is broke as well... Not to sure where your stuffs at?
Gear
Guitars-
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
Paul Reed Smith Mike Mushok Baritone
Squire Bullet
Carlos Acoustic
Epiphone Banjo
Amps-
Mesa Boogie DC-5
B-52 LS-100 and Matching cab
and tons of miscellaneous stuff
A part from the quality of the recording I really enjoyed this song. The vocals just seem so 'raw' to me and that is something I really enjoy in music. I would love to see this song live because the breakdown is so incredibly ****ing awesome, haha. Great work overall!

Would you mind checking out my thread? You will find it in this forum. Thanks!
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple