Pit, my hair gets mixed opinions. I guess you should get a say in it. I'm the guy to the right.

So?
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Last edited by Flagon at Jul 25, 2011,
yes, you probably won't ever use your penis anyway.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by CrawlingHorror
Grow it longer and stop being part of the herd.

Oh snap!

MAL
I really was expecting a picture of a sheep when I came into this thread
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Dont get it cut. Its looks pretty cool, and if you cut it you will look like every other douchefag

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by mickmos1
Dont get it cut. Its looks pretty cool, and if you cut it you will look like every other douchefag

Fight the power man!
I'd say the style's fine but maybe get it trimmed/cleaned up a little. Never hurts.
You are the best judge of when to lose how much of your hair, naturally or otherwise. As long as you have that otherwise option, keep that shit lookin fly son. In other words, get a haircut.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Do what you want. Anyone who judges someone else based on hair is a pansy and should be put to death. I am serious.
Quote by SonOfPest
Do what you want. Anyone who judges someone else based on hair is a pansy and should be put to death. I am serious.

You're sounding pretty judgmental there yourself. Had some hair issues before?
I actually think you should leave it (and not because I'm so super non-conformist and I want to **** the system ) or at least keep a long style. It looks cool as it is and your face seems to be one that suits more hair than less.

So at least keep it a longish style if you do cut it.
Quote by JD2k9
Hello Mr Grohl.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Get it cut, Jimmy Page.

I think I'll leave it, At least a little bit longer. Maybe I'll go have it trimmed a bit on one side, it's getting slightly longer on the left...

MAL
Shear it then it's off to the abetoir for you.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Your hairstyle suits you, if you're comfortable with it leave it. If you fancy a change then cut it, but more often than not people will suddenly change their mind about what suits you.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
The question is, do you like your hair? As long as you like it that way, keep it. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of it. If I cared what some people (namely parents and grandparents) say, I would have cut my hair when I first started growing it.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.