Page 1 of 2
So guys, I haven't had one of these for a while so thought i'd share the goodness with you guys.

Ibanez you say? Hmm, what could linger?

Guitars AND basses? Amazing.

People at the store were nice enough to pass along some goodies!

Check out the inside!

So much padding, this box is quite possibly the most versatile box I've ever had. It carries so much stuff! Makes my life so much easier!

Hope you like it!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Last edited by Eppicurt at Jul 25, 2011,
OMFG I WANT IT SO BAD!

How does that thing sound? I bet it canz do teh br00t4hlz reely gud! Probably sound good through my spider 3 150 watt Halfstack!!!!
Where's Waldo?
Nah man, it sounds so clear through the 6505 when i played it at the store...it also has coil tapz so i can sound like a fender the guy at the store told me
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
Nah man, it sounds so clear through the 6505 when i played it at the store...it also has coil tapz so i can sound like a fender the guy at the store told me

dood teh 6505 sounds so gud when i plugz teh devries cuztom in it!
Where's Waldo?
yeah, but can it djent?
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Yeah it's a little untraditional, but it was a small thing to sacrifice for a quality box!
The chambered version was just too pricey for my blood.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quilted and flame. AAA.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
NO WAY!

Honestly though, I'd like to see a hybrid of Quilt/Flame. It would probably look stupid, and being that its not possible, it wont ever happen.
Where's Waldo?
Ohh wait, I forgot to mention. The box also came with this.

The Ibanez RGA72TQMZ!
Specs:
Quilted Maple Top, Mahogany body
Wizard III neck
24 frets
Edge Zero II vibrato
CAP pickups (switchable active to passive)

My overall impression of the guitar was holy monkey balls, this is a lot of guitar for $605! The edge zero ii stays in tune so well i was incredibly surprised. It plays brilliantly, it's not difficult to play and really works with you. And it looks stunning, usually im not a fan of quilted maple but this just takes the cake and the added binding just makes it look that much classier. The pickups are fair decent and there is a noticeable difference between the active and passive setting which is nice, but am considering a p/up swap for a dimarzio crunch lab and liquifire.
Overall this was worth selling my flying v for, I will definitely be using this a lot more than anything else
I'll try and get some outside shots when it's not pouring down with rain
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
I hope they put lots of Foam inside that guitar to protect the box!

HNGD Bro!

Welcome to the Ibanez clan.
Where's Waldo?
The box was so hyped up that this seems like a bit of a let-down now, but nevertheless...

... Happy New Guitar Day!
I like how at work the only pictures I can see are the 3 of the box....
Dude, that's the best bit.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by chadreed32
it djents so hard it almost djangos!

that seriously made me laugh.

Happy New Box and Guitar Day!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I'm usually not a big fan of the Ibanez body designs.. but that is one sexy mofo. HNGD!
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
this thread made me wonder what it'd be like to turn a guitar box into a guitar(box?)
Quote by dann_blood
Proof he's a communist! He finally comes out, the nazi!
Thanks for all the compliments!
I saw it on special at a store and immediately put it on lay-by and went home and listedmy flying v for sale
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by bazo666
this thread made me wonder what it'd be like to turn a guitar box into a guitar(box?)

I think you're on to something...better than paper-jamz
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
If the weather's better today i'll get some outside shots for you guys.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
I think you're on to something...better than paper-jamz

Honestly, Airguitar is better than paper-jamz :\
Quote by dann_blood
Proof he's a communist! He finally comes out, the nazi!
HNBD and HNGD as well haha
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
HNGD dude! My buddy Dave has one of those and I was really surprised at it, the neck is thicker than you'd expect from an Ibanez and the trem is awesome!
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Eppicurt
If the weather's better today i'll get some outside shots for you guys.

Please do.
now go buy a case.

awesome looking ibanez.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Couldn't afford one when I went to pick it up petrol > case, but getting a shiny ibanez one next week!
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
As promised here are some outside shots, apologies if it's a bit dark the weather was still pretty awful (and i don't think it's getting any better any time soon)

Huh, what's that next to it?

A new Ibanez acoustic?!

Ibanez ACW370! My Cort acoustic had an issue with neck (action was incredibly high even after several adjustments) so as it was under warranty I traded it in for a guitar of equal value and got this! Stunning quality for it's price, solid spruce on top, rosewood sides and back, grover machine heads. It has a lovely crisp and sharp sound which is what my other acoustic lacked! Comfortable to play, easy to play, if you can get your hands on one give it a go!
So that's two Ibanez's in two days! Needless to say i'll be back for more...
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
It really is stunning, i've never been happier with a guitar.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
It really is stunning, i've never been happier with a guitar.

Thats why Ibanez will forever remain to be my favorite company.

(Half of flamesuit put on, half off for people who have sense in their brains)

(Actually may need to put the other half on because of that statement)
Where's Waldo?
Page 1 of 2