Hey Everyone,

I've been watching this forum for a long time but finally I've become a member,
I just wanted to say hello to everyone,

I've been a member on some other gear forums for a while, so chances are i may have spoken to one or two of you before.

I'm currently studying music to become a teacher and hopefully compose music for a film one day.

I'm from Australia and I mainly play electric guitars, writing an album currently, though it's not your normal aussie rock sound (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

I make teaching youtube video's from time to time, and I'm always happy to help anyone if I can.

Nice to meet you all,

Sincerely,

Pat
Gear:
O'donnell - Cocobolo fusion
Maton - EBG808
Ibanez Stratocaster (1976)
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
www.youtube.com/patdavidmusic
Quote by chadreed32
Welcome to UG man!

Thanks dude!

Heaps of really helpful information on this site, getting a new guitar next month looking forward to writing up a big review

I've make teaching video's every now and again do you think they would be helpful on this forum chad?
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
Yeah, there's loads of beginners on here.

IIRC (I use Guitar Pro now, so I don't bother to look at anything else), mixed in with the tabs I think there actually are video lessons, so I think you'll be set.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Yeah, there's loads of beginners on here.

IIRC (I use Guitar Pro now, so I don't bother to look at anything else), mixed in with the tabs I think there actually are video lessons, so I think you'll be set.

Great mate, I'll keep that in mind. I mainly do theory stuff but it all helps for sure!

Pat
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
Hey man! Welcome to UG!

How do you like that ML1? I've always considered in the back of my head getting a Champman guitar...I just never hear anything about them outside of Robs youtube channel.

EDIT: Wow your videos look really really helpful. I'll keep that in mind
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809
Hey man! Welcome to UG!

How do you like that ML1? I've always considered in the back of my head getting a Champman guitar...I just never hear anything about them outside of Robs youtube channel.

Didn't even notice that

Put up a review, por favor.
Where's Waldo?
Hope u find these boards as useful as i did starting out. its the reason i still play guitar. Oh and don't be thrown off by weird threads posted by Greg....he does that
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by diceksox1809
Hey man! Welcome to UG!

EDIT: Wow your videos look really really helpful. I'll keep that in mind

Hey mate,

Nice to meet you!

I love the ML1, price to feature ratio is crazy. I'm extremely glad I ended picking one up!
Imho it feels to me neck wise a bit like a shred guitar (thin and fast) but it's capable of much more than that.

After I got mine my uncle picked one up too.
Mine ML1 is extremely modded, new electronics, pick guard, pick ups and body finish.

However my uncles is still stock,
Maybe I'll do a review for both in the next coming weeks!

I ordered a Chapman ML2 simply because of how i pleased i was with the ML1. Happy to answer any questions you have dice.

Pat
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
Quote by chadreed32
Didn't even notice that

Put up a review, por favor.

Will do mate as soon as I can!

"Hope u find these boards as useful as i did starting out. its the reason i still play guitar. Oh and don't be thrown off by weird threads posted by Greg....he does that"

I'll have to keep that in mind mate haha
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel: