Thank you to the W4nker who cvlosed a thread when I actually getting some advice.

not...a...good...idea...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Yah dude now your just being rude and will probably be banned (well warned really)

*D'ported*
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Well I hope you enjoyed your stay at ultimate-guitar.com

*reported*
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Sorry, brah. I think you got the extent of the advice you were going to though.

On this note though, I feel like I've seen quite a few legitimate and productive threads closed recently. Whats with that?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Last edited by racman92 at Jul 25, 2011,
Quote by racman92
Sorry, brah. I think you got the extent of the advice you were going to though.

On this note though, I feel like I've seen quite a few legitimate and productive threads closed recently. Whats with that?

True re the first point and thanks to all for that.
I guess if they wanna be strict with the rules though, your problem would belong in the relationship thread. You wouldnt have gotten the range of advice in there though because not everyone looks at that thread. Take what you heard and think about it.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.