In light of the declaration of famine in Somalia, and the government's aggressive refusal of foreign aid, we of the Pit must find a solution to aid these people in need via other means. I am working on a top-secret project to develop a plant that is highly productive and has large, hardy rhizomes to spread under the ground (and thus under even the most well defended borders) so it can sprout and feed the ravenous masses.

However, we have had some... erm... distractions at work, and kind of forgot to actually grow this miraculous plant we were supposed to be creating. Now our deadline and termination date is rapidly approaching and we desperately need your help - yes, you, humble Pit Monkeys - to grow this crucial plant. I know that somewhere amongst you lies a hidden talent, a latent scientific genius who can save us! Is it you? Here, take a seed and do the best work you will do in your life. For the good of the people. Before it is too late!

TL;DR: Grow my magic plant in order to save the world. If you dare.

EDIT: In case you haven't yet fathomed what this is meant to be, shoop the picture.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Last edited by miss_muso~ at Jul 25, 2011,
There is no plant.

...But there is a vine
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Jul 25, 2011,
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
No.

Tsk tsk, it's clearly not that. The leaves are indiciative of a completely different genus.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.