Poll: Yes or no?
Poll Options
View poll results: Yes or no?
Yes, induct him into the Modderhood.
5 50%
No.
5 50%
Voters: 10.
Sean0913 needs to be a mod. He's probably the most helpful person in MT.

Why isn't part of the Modhood?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Last edited by Woffelz at Jul 25, 2011,
Why would he need to be a mod? Being a mod means that you clean up the forums and keep them clean from trolls and spammers, nothing to do with teaching really.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
People aren't made mods for just being knowledgeable and helpful, if that was the case most of the regulars on this forum would be moderators.
How do you become a moderator/CC?
- New mods are added to the team only when they are required. The current mods and admins nominate people who they believe would do a good job as a moderator. We suggest people who we think are responsible, active in the forum in question, and who may have knowledge related to the forum in question (ie. Someone who knows a lot about amps might be nominated in the Guitar Gear & Accessories Forum).
- The mods then discuss the given options and when a decision is made, the prospective mod is asked if they’d like to join the team. If they say yes, they become a mod/CC.

From the FAQs
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I'm sure that he'll appreciate the nice gesture, but this isn't how mods are chosen
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud