Page 1 of 3
So basically a group of gypsies have moved to a field near my town and are forcing shops and pubs to close early because they are either stealing or fighting in both.

What are your gypsy experiences?
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
*shrug* they're alright so long as you don't mind them totally destroying the immediate surroundings to where they're camping, selling drugs to all your kids, stealing everything that isn't nailed down etc
When I was 5 there were some gypsies in the town I lived in. My mom said they eat bad kids. Then I met a gypsy she was quite nice.
Beat them with a stick, take their drugs and sell it.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Proper travelling gypsies are alright, these are the guys that wander round and ask you if you've got any odd jobs you want doing in exchange for a pre approved payment.

Gyppos on the other hand are the ****s that move on to any open land regardless of it's use, set fires, nick stuff, break windows and start fights.

We get gyppos on the rugby field in town every year during the rugby season. They **** the field up, break the light box so they can use the floodlights and refuse to move when we have need the field. ****ing assholes.

I've no experience with Gypsies, but recall an article somewhere describing how the ones that have emigrated to the States are too assimilated to be noticeable, and often their modern descendents aren't even aware of their Gypsy heritage. Which I suppose goes to show what they can make of themselves once free of traditional prejudice.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Jul 25, 2011,
all of the ones i've seen were dirty, lazy and obnoxious..and trust me i've seen lots of them, unfortunately my country is full of them..and they embarass us wherever they go
Modern day gypsies in the UK seem to be the complete opposite of what actual gypsies are. Can't say I've had any pleasant experiences with any of the individuals I've come across.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Some are actually alright, usually just trying to live in the way that they're used to, but there are bad ones kicking around more often than not. They do get a bad name, but there is a large number of them that earn it and I've heard many and seen a few instances of dogs behind poisoned or drugs being sold.

In short; don't judge a book by its cover, but don't believe that they're all as nice as some people claim.
Quote by flyingmarlin
So basically a group of gypsies have moved to a field near my town and are forcing shops and pubs to close early because they are either stealing or fighting in both.

What are your gypsy experiences?

I have a rotation of gypsies that live in a construction area where houses are being built.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by UraniYum
Yeah, I like...

dags

Is dah roight, Tommeh Boi?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by UraniYum

"I FUCKING 'ATE PIKEYS"

Seriously though, A majority of Gypsies now are milking their supposed 'culture'. They are misogynistic, Ignorant and violent. If anybody else was all three of those things we would call them a cunt , they on the hand get away with being complete arseholes because it's part of their 'culture'. Absolutely bollocks. A cunt's a cunt.

Help me to live.

Last edited by flyingmarlin at Jul 25, 2011,
My dad worked as a teacher for gypsy kids recently. I think he might still, I'm not sure. Either way, most of the job is trying to get them to go to school.

The problem is they feel completely segregated and marginalised in society, but it is entirely of their own choice and action. The fact of the matter is it's simply not a realistic lifestyle anymore.
Don't you mean pikeys?
Anyway, a thick one broke into my parents car once and stole some odd sized Reebok trainers. He then tried to return them to the store and got arrested.
Quote by ErikLensherr

I've no experience with Gypsies, but recall an article somewhere describing how the ones that have emigrated to the States are too assimilated to be noticeable, and often their modern descendents aren't even aware of their Gypsy heritage. Which I suppose goes to show what they can make of themselves once free of traditional prejudice.

We always joke with my grandmother about our 'gypsy heritage' lol. She is not amused.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
They can keep their goddamn moths to themselves.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by PeZ546
Pikeys robbed my Dad's shop at knifepoint and tried to stab him and my brother. I'm generally a liberal, tolerant guy; but they can go fuck themselves.

See i try to be a nice guy, I do not like real racism towards people. However, these scum do my fucking head in. They don't make it easy for themselves. And they wonder why people don't like them?

The fact of the matter is it's simply not a realistic lifestyle anymore.

Quoted for truth.

Help me to live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg4fDJ-aB0A

This is an actual movie with its storyline focused on Dublin pikeys that believe they are descended from nomadic warriors and feel they're bound by fate to continue the bloodline...

Scum galore if you ask me...
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

My mom watches that Gypsy Wedding show, and they just seem like you guys' answer to Jersey Shore.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
My mom watches that Gypsy Wedding show, and they just seem like you guys' answer to Jersey Shore.

Nah not really, completely different. I think they're some how even more retarded than Jersey Shore-people.

Help me to live.

Quote by Primus2112

Yeah...it's hilarious.
yo.

I BELIEVE
had some move onto a field near my house the once, they left it in a right state and we have to barricade the doors every night..

in my experience from having family in the traveling community and having them near my house they are not nice people, one or two might be but the rest are scum
Page 1 of 3