Hopefully everyone here will know who kiss is. I am a big fan of Ace's guitar playing. Vinnie is good but not as good in opinion. I'm new here so if there is already a forum like this let me know I just signed up 5 min. ago. You can post anything about kiss here. Including Frehley's comet , VVI ( Vinnie Vinncet Invasion) , and all the solo projects.
you dont know who kiss is they r the beatles of the 70s-90s listen to the songs black diamond , cold gin , rock and roll all night ring some bells
Quote by powerslave34
you dont know who kiss is they r the beatles of the 70s-90s

Wow.

Well, actually I can see similarities. Can anyone guess what I'm talking about without me having to say anything? I'm really not in a dickish mood today.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Good.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by powerslave34
you dont know who kiss is they r the beatles of the 70s-90s listen to the songs black diamond , cold gin , rock and roll all night ring some bells

there masks r scary i cant listen to them