I hear a tiny bit of Metal Church influence in the singing. Did you record all the tracks yourself? If so, not bad everything sounds legit. What did you use to program the strings?? They sound very Opeth!! Some of your guitar work does too, but most is real British sounding I think. Real cool, original, keep up the writing

C4C?
Under A Frail Aegis in my sig, maybe you won't like the style of music but please check it out.
Quote by touke
I hear a tiny bit of Metal Church influence in the singing. Did you record all the tracks yourself? If so, not bad everything sounds legit. What did you use to program the strings?? They sound very Opeth!! Some of your guitar work does too, but most is real British sounding I think. Real cool, original, keep up the writing

Yeah, the drums are a midi track and the bass I did with guitar + AmpliTube Bass Amp + vst octaver.

The strings pad is from Sample Tank 2 the SampleTron Crimson Strings. I friggin' love that sound. I haven't listened Opeth too much, but to me that sound is just eerie as hell.

Thanks for the comment.