I've got a guitar that needs a fret filed and I'm not sure what kind of file to use. I didn't see any tutorials for it and I don't have access to an infinite amount of tools. Any advice?
Quote by Knurlheim
Back up, what problem is it that you want to go away?

There is a really bad ring on the frets just behind the high fret. I want it gone. I figured I'd file it down, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.