Bought the pedal yesterday with an adaptor. I can hear the guitar through the amp when pedal is not engaged but as soon as I click down the noise shuts out. The problem can't be the battery cos I'm using a power supply and can't be the cables cos I can hear the guitar. Any suggestions?
do you have the right voltage power supply? it has to be 9volts and try it with a battery to see if it works at all!
It could be a problem with the switch.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Make sure the cables are in the correct place (your guitar in the input, the output goes to your amp). It may sound dumb but it actually happened to me once and it did exactly what you described.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Quote by Slaylorz
Bought the pedal yesterday with an adaptor. I can hear the guitar through the amp when pedal is not engaged but as soon as I click down the noise shuts out. The problem can't be the battery cos I'm using a power supply and can't be the cables cos I can hear the guitar. Any suggestions?

Call our tech support if you're still having issues. They'll be happy to assist you.

Email: techsupport@jimdunlop.com OR call 707-745-2722 and ask for "tech support"

Feel free to PM me anytime as well.