This is dedicated 2 one of the funniest bands ever. If the only bfs song u know is 1985 then dnt post in this thread. I also dnt want any1 saying "bfs sux (random band name) is so much better.
1985 is the only BFS song I know and I'm posting in this thread. Fight me.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
i know two bfs songs, 1985 and almost. bfs sucks, fall out boy is better. and i didn't break your rules
I downloaded the Phineas & Ferb soundtrack a while ago, and Bowling For Soup apparently does the theme (if I recall correctly). So that's cool.
I'm seeing them in October for laughs.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
In one of their music videos, 'Emily' I believe, the bassist plays some cool looking riffs, yet you can't hear them at all.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
They were one of the first bands I ever got really into. And that was BEFORE 1985. But after they were nominated for a Grammy.

I was fourteen.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
1985 is a cover song lol

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Punk Rock 101 is the only song I remember by them.

It was cool when I was 13.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Punk Rock 101 is the only song I remember by them.

It was cool when I was 13.

This pretty much sums up the whole thread.