Page 1 of 6
I found this hilarious, but I know it's gonna make some of ya'll mad, but this is what you get when you execute a police officer, and then start taking shots at the Swat team. It's from 2009 but it's still a funny story.

Long story short, a illegal immigrant(Mexican) is stopped in a routine traffic stop. The immigrant shoots the officer 8 times, once in the back of the head, and takes off. The Swat team finds him hiding in a forest, and he starts shooting at them. The Swat open fires at him and they hit him 68 times.

The coroner reported that the suspect died of natural causes. When he was asked about this, he said, "when you are shot 68 times you are naturally going to die."

All the liberals were freaken out saying why did they have to shoot him 68 times? The sheriff said," it was all the ammo we had." It's like a John Wayne line or something.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

Am I the only one who finds this funny, or am I a cruel heartless person? Any better way you think the officers could of handled this?
Good.

Shooting somebody 8 times and in the back of the head is just cold. Though whether he was an immigrant or not isnt particularly relavent.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by ethan_hanus
Any better way you think the officers could of handled this?
Arrest him, put him on trial, send him to jail for the rest of his life/death row depending on the state?

You know, their job?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't know how him being an undocumented citizen is relevant...
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah, the coroner line and the cop line made me laugh kind of obnoxiously. I think it's funny.

Yeah, and I don't feel bad about it either, shooting anyone in the back is a serious dick move, let alone eight times, let alone a goddamn cop...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
I heard about this a while back. I did enjoy the line.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Just because someone does something cold doesn't mean you have to be cold back. These officers protect the area of which they serve; they are role models. They shouldn't step to the level of criminals.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by element4433
Arrest him, put him on trial, send him to jail for the rest of his life/death row depending on the state?

You know, their job?

He raised a weapon at them if I am not mistaken.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
coroner is totally stealing Steven wrights material!

either way, that's hilarious and awesome.

and guy above me: yes it's relevant. it sets the motive for shooting the officer.
#DTWD
Quote by element4433

You know, their job?

The dude opened fire on them. Any of them could have been wounded or killed trying to arrest him.
Quote by zgr0826
I don't know how him being an undocumented citizen is relevant...

The reason he ran was because he had a warrant out for his arrest because of him being a illegal immigrant involved in something, it is illegal you know. But the government dropped his case a few weeks before this, but he didn't know it at the time.

Two, if he was deported like he should of been, he would of never killed that officer.
Quote by element4433

You know, their job?

yeah. as he's firing at them they should've just laid down their guns and arrested him civilly.
#DTWD
SWAT team sounds like a bunch of douches who get too much pleasure from shooting people.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by ethan_hanus
Two, if he was deported like he should of bean, he would of never killed that officer.

fix'd

*trollface*
Damn, they were one bullet short of satisfaction.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by entity0009
SWAT team sounds like a bunch of douches who get too much pleasure from shooting cop killers

fixed.
#DTWD
Quote by sporkman7
It explains why he shot the officer. If he was legal, he would have had no reason to do so.

No it doesn't.
A drug dealer could have done the same time.
A random paranoid lady could have.
A person that hates cops could have too.
A gangster, a kid...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by ethan_hanus
The reason he ran was because he had a warrant out for his arrest because of him being a illegal immigrant involved in something, it is illegal you know. But the government dropped his case a few weeks before this, but he didn't know it at the time.

Two, if he was deported like he should of been, he would of never killed that officer.

Three, if the US didn't have retarded and racist immigration laws, this whole situation would've never started.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by NosralTserrof
Just because someone does something cold doesn't mean you have to be cold back. These officers protect the area of which they serve; they are role models. They shouldn't step to the level of criminals.

lolque?

They were being shot at in all fairness. You can't really tell a man employed by the state to go and approach a man firing wildly at him, bullets kill ya know?

However, how much ammo would that guy of had anyway? And im fairly sure they should of picked up on that they killed him alot sooner than say 60 hits in.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by shikkaka
He raised a weapon at them if I am not mistaken.
Quote by BurningStarlV
The dude opened fire on them. Any of them could have been wounded or killed trying to arrest him.
Quote by primusfan
yeah. as he's firing at them they should've just laid down their guns and arrested him civilly.
There's a huge difference between taking down an armed suspect and shooting somebody 68 times.

He wasn't shooting at them when they shot him.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
68 rounds is nothing, I'm pretty sure each guy had more than 68 rounds on him.

EDIT:

They shot a total of 110 rounds, there were 10 people. That's 11 rounds per person, that is really nothing. Fighting units typically carry 300 rounds a person, 11 shots per person with a semi automatic gun means they were very efficient.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Last edited by I am wet at Jul 25, 2011,
Quote by zgr0826
Three, if the US didn't have retarded and racist immigration laws, this whole situation would've never started.

oh Jesus ... cant you keep your vagina in your pants for just ONE thread without it turning into some political crossfire.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
fixed.

When you enjoy killing anyone, no matter how bad they may be in your eyes, you do not deserve a place in a professional body of law enforcement. I'm not saying they shouldn't have shot him. I'm saying that shooting 68 rounds into him then making that stupid macho comment "ahurrdurr it was all we had" is ridiculous and entirely unprofessional.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by I am wet
68 rounds is nothing, I'm pretty sure each guy had more than 68 rounds on him.

That's some epic justification
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by primusfan
oh Jesus ... cant you keep your vagina in your pants for just ONE thread without it turning into some political crossfire.

I'll be the bigger man and bid you a nice day.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by entity0009
When you enjoy killing anyone, no matter how bad they may be in your eyes, you do not deserve a place in a professional body of law enforcement. I'm not saying they shouldn't have shot him. I'm saying that shooting 68 rounds into him then making that stupid macho comment "ahurrdurr it was all we had" is ridiculous and entirely unprofessional.

ok.
#DTWD
Quote by entity0009

Also, this.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
I'll be the bigger man and bid you a nice day.

protip: calling yourself the bigger man makes you not the bigger man.
#DTWD
Quote by zgr0826

The laws are not racist, that's your opinion coming through there, they are just inefficient, and need to be reformed. But the law is the law, immigrating into the country illegally is still illegal and the law says you should be deported.

If we governed off emotions we would be a 3ed world country by now.
I remember reading something similar someone had posted on here a while ago. It was an interview with a marine sniper I believe. It went something like this:

Reporter-"So what do you feel when you pull the trigger and end someone's life?"

Sniper- *shrug* "recoil"
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by element4433

You know, their job?

When a suspect is shooting at officers, they are authorized to shoot back. However, 68 bullets is kind of excessive. If anything, one well-placed bullet could have done the job of disabling the suspect.
and here we go! now we have to listen to TS's conservative crap because zgr and company couldn't keep their labias sealed. an ensuing five pages of political debate. I say three pages before it somehow becomes about religion.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
and here we go! now we have to listen to TS's conservative crap because zgr and company couldn't keep their labias sealed. an ensuing five pages of political debate. I say three pages before it somehow becomes about religion.

it'll hit abortion before it does that.
I must say i chuckled.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Quote by primusfan

And here we go! Bitching instead of just ignoring the posts that you don't like.

Protip: Calling everyone females as an insult makes you look like an ignorant sexist.

Quote by ErikLensherr

it's funny how people justify and glamorize this type of behavior among the police. see how much you'd like it if all cops acted like john wayne or dirty harry. find out what happens when cops take a shoot first ask questions later attitude.