I'm looking for a cheap tele style guitar, but the catch is that I'm looking for one that comes with a P90 in the bridge and a lipstick single coil in the neck...I'm having absolutely no luck finding this specific configuration, and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. This is gonna be a beat around guitar, so really, a decent cheap tele with this pickup config. would be ideal.

Thanks!
Are you sure that a tele exists with that setup? I just had a quick check on ebay, it looks like they're either both single coils or both p90s, the only exceptions I found were the wrong way round for you, with the p90 at the neck.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
You'll probably have to do this yourself, and install a P90 into a normal tele.

Although not sure if you can! Might have to be a Tele deluxe style one for it to fit.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by GaryHB
Are you sure that a tele exists with that setup? I just had a quick check on ebay, it looks like they're either both single coils or both p90s, the only exceptions I found were the wrong way round for you, with the p90 at the neck.

No, I'm not sure they exist. I tried for about a week to find one online. Oh well, guess I better start looking for a cheap tele to mod into what I need.
Quote by GaryHB
Get an inexpensive Squier Classic Vibe Tele ... but install the P90 in the neck. The CV is already routed for HBs.