Anyone purchased any of them and have an opinion? Looking for something cheap until I get a project finished and I will replace them at a later date. Some of them are in China and some from US...
Nameless cheap pickups that you find on eBay and guitar parts suppliers are generally the same kind of Chinese-made pickups they throw into Squiers and Epiphones and the like. Maybe even made in the same factory.
Cheap=cheap. Not to be a jerk but a martin plays better than a walmart first act, doesn't it? Same principle applies to pickups. I've heard *semi* decent things about gfs pickups. I've never tried them so I can't personally say. They're pretty cheap, and probably a little better than random stuff off ebay. But if you're just looking for fillers and aren't very concerned with tone then you should be fine.
*insert witty statement here*
Quote by metalhead352
Cheap=cheap. Not to be a jerk but a martin plays better than a walmart first act, doesn't it? Same principle applies to pickups. I've heard *semi* decent things about gfs pickups. I've never tried them so I can't personally say. They're pretty cheap, and probably a little better than random stuff off ebay. But if you're just looking for fillers and aren't very concerned with tone then you should be fine.

Price doesn't always mean quality either.

I've heard phenomenal things about GFS pickups, just as I've heard shit things about GFS products. It's not always a cheap=cheap sort of deal.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i got a humbucker set and a hot rail form music city usa which is one of them cheap pickup sellers on ebay the hot rail is pretty good and the humbuckers are decent i also got a dragon fire hot rail that i really like the sound off those are pretty cheap on ebay to