I have loads of car headlight bulbs and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get a torch that uses car headlight bulbs in them?

Seems to make sense but who knows? The pit might!

PSN ID: ArranP
I think it's called a flashlight.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Also known as a torch...

I thought he meant an actual torch.
Now it makes more sense.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
I thought he meant an actual torch.
Now it makes more sense.

Why would a torch you light on fire use a car bulb?
You could probably make one just attach a battery that's strong enough and put it in a safe container.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by SeveralSpecies

Why would a torch you light on fire use a car bulb?

I don't know. Maybe he's high.

Edit: Oh. It's known as a "flashlight" here in the states but "torch" everywhere else. I see...

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Jul 25, 2011,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't be an idiot, nobody calls them that.

No one important, that's true.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I have one that uses the old glass headlight bulb assembly, but, it was also made in the 60's. They don't make anything like that anymore, it's just all made in China and is in general crap, can't be fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZEgluZJpBM

i refer you to that scene.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by apmaman
I have loads of car headlight bulbs and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get a torch that uses car headlight bulbs in them?

Seems to make sense but who knows? The pit might!

Probably, and if not it's an easy modification to get one that works. Your biggest problem will be the connections.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by ethan_hanus
In the 70's and 80's Japanese stuff was as bad as the Chinese stuff is now, but now the Japanese stuff is just as good as stuff made in America.

that would be back in the fifties and sixties. Japan started to hit their stride in the 80s, and have continued to do so while American products have fallen flat completely (in my eyes. American manufacturing just blows now). Almost always, if something of mine breaks, it's my own fault, and pretty much everything I own was made in an Asian country. My car is Japanese, absolutely no problems with minimal maintenance and it's over ten years old.

Friend with a newer Ford Explorer? Takes it to the shop once a month.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by Gorelord666
I don't know. Maybe he's high.

Edit: Oh. It's known as a "flashlight" here in the states but "torch" everywhere else. I see...

Why is it called a "flash" light in the states? It doesnt flash
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Yes. I had a torch with blown bulb, took the bulb out and low and behold it was identical to a car headlight bulb I had lying around.
This torch was a cheap POS with a stuffed battery. Here is a link to one very similar.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Camping-outdoors/Torches/Torches/auction-394097845.htm

The battery in them is rubbish, so IDK if I'd reccommend buying one. I wired up a old golf cart battery to mine, used it for hunting.

hope this helps.