Hey guys!

I just joined the site after seing how awesome this site is with Chords and tabs!
Now, thats the only things that i have seen and it seems that there are alot more into the site than just tabs and Chords. So, will someone give me an introduction to the site?

Thanks!
Hello Competa,

Welcome to the internets largest schecter fanboy website! Here you will find nothing but metal heads and John Frusciante man crushers. UG is the only site where they repost "news", and "news" usually consists of some misleading headline and a story that has little to do with it. The only site where moderators will talk trash to you, then ban you when you reply. Enjoy one of the most messed up sites on the world wide web my friend!
Last edited by jsspang at Jul 25, 2011,
^don't listen to that.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by jsspang
Hello Competa,

Welcome to the internets largest schecter fanboy website! Here you will find nothing but metal heads and John Frusciante man crushers. UG is the only site where they repost "news", and "news" usually consists of some misleading headline and a story that has little to do with it. The only site where moderators will talk trash to you, then ban you when you reply. Enjoy one of the most messed up sites on the world wide web my friend!

Haha, awesome!
You just made my day man!
Quote by jsspang
Hello Competa,

This post looks like every other POS post you ever made. Carbon copy.

Go cry somewhere else.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen
This post looks like every other POS post you ever made. Carbon copy.

Go cry somewhere else.

Haha. You sure about that? Either you are mistaken, or just another butt hurt moderator.
Quote by jsspang
Haha. You sure about that? Either you are mistaken, or just another butt hurt moderator.

I wouldn't say that....
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by jsspang

lol

Quote by jsspang
only ******s and douchebags play schecters. either by a PRS or fender

Quote by jsspang
Only queers like metal anyway.... the only suprise about this is he actually admitted it.

Quote by jsspang
Everyone trying to give this kid advise are assholes!!!!!!!!!! You keep insulting the fact he likes the Gdec, but all you talk about is the vyper. You can tell you are all metal head douchebags. If you are new to guitar you should get a modeling amp. It gives you a huge variety of sound and effects at a dirt cheap price. Of course you can do better, but when you turn 16 and buy your first car do you buy a bently or a lambo???

The vox vt amps are miles beyond fender or peavy vypers modeling amps. The new mustangs are far superior to vypers and gdecs. vypers gdecs and line 6 spiders are all about equivalant. and all you schecter fan boys need to get a life!!! les pauls have been around since the what 50s? they are tried and true. schecters are for uk faries. No respectable artists play schects. No one even heard of schects 15 years ago.

(Invalid img)
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Welcome brother, you'll like it here. Of course, you'll venture into the Music forums and realize you don't know jack about your favorite bands. Then you'll venture into the Instruments forums and realize you don't know jack about guitar (or drums). You might even peek into the Guitar Building & Customizing forum to see the glory of God, but then just as quickly you will accept that you are unworthy. Then you'll come to the sad realization that all you can comprehend is The Pit, which will then proceed to drain away any life you have left outside of the internet.

(this post may contain lighthearted sarcasm )
Last edited by RicoTheBeast at Jul 25, 2011,
Quote by wahappen
lol

(Invalid img)

Bravo buddy. You pulled up 3 out 147 of my posts. 3 out of 147, yep thats just about every one... Wow ya really burned me on that one. haha. Nice try though!

By the way, I am flattered you spent so much time and effort trying to research everything about me! How cute! Oh something else, there are probably another 5-10 posts of mine that refer to the fanboys on here. It is what it is, sorry you have a problem with reality.
Quote by RicoTheBeast
Welcome brother, you'll like it here. Of course, you'll venture into the Music forums and realize you don't know jack about your favorite bands. Then you'll venture into the Instruments forums and realize you don't know jack about guitar (or drums). You might even peek into the Guitar Building & Customizing forum to see the glory of God, but then just as quickly you will accept that you are unworthy. Then you'll come to the sad realization that all you can comprehend is The Pit, which will then proceed to drain away any life you have left outside of the internet.

(this post may contain lighthearted sarcasm )

Thanks
Well than, WELCOME TO UG!

=)
Quote by metal4eva_22
Banned because reading wht you types is for hookers and fat peopel.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I'm so hip, I know Victoria's secret.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Banned for looking at rather corpulent gluteus maximi.