here's a little classic rock song i've been working on..
it's not finished yet.. the final solo it's not done and neither it's the lead vocal at some parts. anyway I'll upload a complete version later.
i want to know if it is any good and your opinions about the chorus and the bridge, which maybe don't fit quite well.
feel free to give me your most honest opinion and also about how I can make it better.
C4C

UPDATED VERSION AT THE BOTTOM
Attachments:
Unfinished.gp5
Last edited by mcorrea94 at Jul 30, 2011,
most ****ing awful piece of shit Ive ever heard, man. You seriously ****ing suck. You should pay me for making me listen to this crap. **** you.
Quote by jtaf
most ****ing awful piece of shit Ive ever heard, man. You seriously ****ing suck. You should pay me for making me listen to this crap. **** you.

ha ha aweonao
The beginning solo part was alright. I enjoyed it, but I think the drums were a tad bit loud.
I liked the 'Coro 1' part. P nice chord progression. Although I wasn't too big of a fan of the choir aahs. And the guitar part is a bit too quiet. I didn't care too much for the Bridge, I think you could of put a better progression there. The Bmin just seems out of place to me.
The end guitar solo was p neat. Maybe not the most original thing ever, but I thought it was okay.

Overall, I thought the song was okay, I'd just work on changing some parts of the verses and try changing up the drums a little bit more. Can't say that I liked the choir aahs at any point. Also, I take it that you didn't write this with the RSE on because when I was listening to it it sounded like the midi stuff which has a big difference.
No offence but the intro solo wasn't the best. I liked the verse and the chorus.
Urgh, the outro solo sucked from the beginning, but I went better after the bend riff.

Btw: Some of the solo is Bm some are Bm Pentatonic (First bends are minor, all the other notes are from Bm Pentatonic. It really doesn't matter because Pentatonic has been taken straight from minor scale. But it's just feels weird, when only 4 notes on the whole solo is in minor.)

PS: I wrote 4 bars more for the solo. Take some ideas of it
Don't save it straight, because GP6 took some grace notes out of export.
Attachments:
Edit.gp5
Last edited by blacknex at Jul 26, 2011,
Thank you for the replies
This gives me lots of details that I overlooked. I'm gonna start working on them in order to pullish the song.
Although some of the notes in the solo were in differents scales I didn't think it was that bad, I just rather not to give them to much speed if that's the problem...
It's been said to me that maybe I could split some of the parts into more songs of the song which individually sounded good, but didn't as a hole song
Lol. I was bored and almost rewrote the whole solo.
I cut off some sloppyness and added some groove.

Take some ideas of it (again)
Attachments:
Edit2.gp5
Quote by blacknex
Lol. I was bored and almost rewrote the whole solo.
I cut off some sloppyness and added some groove.

Take some ideas of it (again)

Thanks man I really didn't know what to do with the solo. It was better than mine. Well I guess I'm not very good writting solos lol.
Do you mind if I leave it just like that (but with a some variations)
great contribution and again thank you

There's an updated version
Attachments:
Unfinished.gp5
Last edited by mcorrea94 at Jul 30, 2011,
alright, sorry for the late crit but here we go.

Some parts of the songs sound like I have heard them already though I can't put my finger on it. In general this song is rather boring, though that is just because of the usual UG audience. With a ncie recording you have yourself a pretty solid poprock song on your hands that might be able to reach a bigger audience. Then again, if you're going for that pop sound you'd have to implement more vocals, I could image additional vocals over the bridge for example.

The solos are nothing special but they are working and in my opinion totally okay if you are catering for your typical poprock audience.

Also, as far as I can see you only really use the intro guitar one single time. It is in fact the only part that is standing out in the song and you should incorporate it in the song again.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻