Hey guys.

I'm going to be buying a used drum kit from my friend soon and he doesn't have a double kick pedal. He said he can give me 2 single kick pedals though.

Does anyone know of a way to make a double kick pedal out of 2 single kicks? (Other than buying a 2nd bass drum)

Thanks in advance.
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
not possible. Buy a double kick or a second bass drum. sorry.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
Sell them both and buy a double pedal.

Or buy another bass drum.

Either way you're gonna shell out a couple of bucks.
i was actually thinking about this the other day. if you took two , welded them together so you have just one pedal for both sticks, then changed the direction of one of the chains so it was going opposite to the other chain, you could, theoretically, have a single-double bass pedal
haven't tested it yet though
sounds like the dualist pedal
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Making the link between the 2 pedals is not too difficult: what you need is a couple of small universal joints which you can't really build but are not too expensive, then you need a small bar to connect the 2 joints attatched to the pedals together. What is more difficult is getting the length right. To be honest unless you own metalworking tools, you're probably just better off selling the pedals and getting a double.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Right, I never thought of selling the pedals for a double. LOL. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
Hi, im designing and building an improved double kick pedal for my final year project at university and would really appreciate anyones views on this survey. If you use a double kick pedal please take just 2 minutes to fill it out, theres are only 13 questions and it would be really helpful for my project.

If you have a spare 2 minutes please follow this link. Thanks

http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=44857titxv
there are a few pedals that you can swap a few pieces around and you get the second half of the pedal and related parts in a kick. IIRC it was on cheap pearl pedals.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/