Page 1 of 2
NZ South Island has been hit with its highest amount of snow in 16 years. Cars are crashing all over the place.

Ever been in a car crash? How? DID YOU DIE??!?!?
RIP Tom Searle.
Rollover down a hill, and decked my front wheel after losing control trying to race another car.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
yeah did a double front flip in my DX wagon. true story.

car crashes hurt, not recommended.
I've crashed.

90 MPH
Rover Metro
Spin between Telegraph pole and Garage
Took out some trees
Only minor cut on elbow

**** yeah.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Nope.

Well, there was this one time I was riding shotgun, and my mom was pulling into the garage, and for some reason didn't use the brakes. So our little Nissan Sentra drove into the steps and workbench in the garage at like 10mph. No damage to the car, just messed up the stairs and cabinet of the workbench. We were fine
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Snow? But it's summer!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Flash flash car crash
We're no fixtures
Quick now, quick
Take a picture!

OT: Nope
Check out my band Disturbed
Only a minor one. I pulled into an intersection where I had a stop sign. There was a road coming up to the stop that had a bend near the intersection, and for some reason that direction didn't have a stop sign. I looked, didn't see a car, pulled into the intersection and the next thing I know a girl in a red Jetta was bearing down on me quite fast. Luckily she reacted pretty quickly and hit her brakes. She basically just bumped into the front corner of my car and bent the metal near the door a bit. No damage to her car and very little to mine.
Yeah, didn't die but considering I was like 12 I thought I was gonna. Hurt like crazy!
Quote by element4433
Snow? But it's summer!

ice is the frosting on the beautiful summer cake.

cake is the icing of the seautiful bummer frost.

frost is the caking of the feautiful cummer ice.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
best story here FTW

going through the mountains with my dad some years ago it began to unexpectedly snow heavily, the wheels didn't turn, we shot out and went down a couple hundred feet into a river. Got back up to the road and walked to the nearest ranger station soaked and literally freezing. Totalled the car, the guys that helped get the car out of the river said about 10 people had died at that turn the week before. I've been back and found parts of motorcycles at the bottom.

At time of crash, i was 11.

two others: one minor rear-ending from someone not paying attention, and one from a deer
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Last edited by Swannie at Jul 25, 2011,
Quote by So-Cal
No because I'm a responsible driver.

That's only half of it. You can be a great driver and still have someone crash into you.
Check out my band Disturbed
I hit a deer once in a pickup pulling a fifth wheel. The deer went spinning off the road. No damage except a broken grill (plastic) and deer shit all over.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by So-Cal
Yeah, because car crashes are funny.

funnier than your trolling
In the backseat of a mini-van. My friend sucks at driving, was going way too fast on a dirt road at midnight, didn't expect a turn, and we almost flipped the van off tot he side. The car ended up totalled and I had popcorn, a mcflurry, and a tea all in the back that flew everywhere.

Scary as shit.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I totalled an '85 Cutlas back in '95.

Complete write off.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by daytripper75
Only a minor one. I pulled into an intersection where I had a stop sign. There was a road coming up to the stop that had a bend near the intersection, and for some reason that direction didn't have a stop sign. I looked, didn't see a car, pulled into the intersection and the next thing I know a girl in a red Jetta was bearing down on me quite fast. Luckily she reacted pretty quickly and hit her brakes. She basically just bumped into the front corner of my car and bent the metal near the door a bit. No damage to her car and very little to mine.

Wow, I was in the same scenario back in 83. Me at the stop sign, looked both directions but to my left was a downhill bend and don't see much of that road. I proceeded to make my right turn when I heard a car sliding toward my truck and WHAM! He hit me right behind my door, put a big dent there (International truck are tough) and totaled his car. It was a Plymouth Arrow that hit me and there's nothing that can be salvaged off that car. Whole body wrinkled and all glass broke.

He had to be going 70 mph for such an impact that I bent my steering wheel and my motor broke off the mounts. Funny thing is I didn't feel I got hurt and all that but after a year my troubles showed up and worsen thru the years.

Now I'm disabled and on SSI. Been like that since the late 80s.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
YEP...I was driving to college minding my own business, when this old lady pulls out of a junction without looking my way and slams me onto the other side of the road.

My car 'Mr.Grim' was totalled (6 months older than me, it was!)...luckily there was a witness who saw the whole thing, so I got paid for my car and my insurance was protected etc etc...then a few months later in my new car, some silly tart reverses into me in a car park AGAIN not looking...but it was just a scrape, luckily!
Quote by Mortiroth
YEP...I was driving to college minding my own business, when this old lady pulls out of a junction without looking my way and slams me onto the other side of the road.

My car 'Mr.Grim' was totalled (6 months older than me, it was!)...luckily there was a witness who saw the whole thing, so I got paid for my car and my insurance was protected etc etc...then a few months later in my new car, some silly tart reverses into me in a car park AGAIN not looking...but it was just a scrape, luckily!

yeah, i've slammed a few old ladies in my time.

if you know what i mean
Quote by Saint78
I cant believe no one noticed my 9/11 post...

We chose to ignore it.
Quote by Twist of fate
I just did. In times like that it's best to move on and find a different thread.

Fine...
you're a stone fox
Quote by So-Cal
No because I'm a responsible driver.

Who said you had to be driving?

I've been in a very minor car crash with my mom. She pulled out too late and a guy hit the side of the car.

I wrecked my motorcycle in a ditch. I looked behind me because there was another guy I knew following me with his dirtbike and when I looked back in front of me, the road turned and the was a ditch following the side of the road. I went in it, flew off, rolled for what seemed like a minute, and just lied there in pain for like 5 minutes. Nothing serious though.

My motorcycle was ruined though it wasn't like a big one, it was a little honda 125cc street bike or some shit. I don't even remember. It only got up to like 45 mph.
Yup, traffic was heavy and a semi truck's tire blew out and to avoid it we had to swerve out of the way. We were driving in a Honda Prelude and those cars are tiny so we would have maybe flipped over if we ran into the tire but instead we slammed into a concrete side and lucky we didn't fly off the bridge. I still get a bit paranoid driving. D:
STಠ_ಠ
Dad fell asleep at the wheel. Could have been very bad but no damage was done, to us at least.
Quote by Swannie
two others: one minor rear-ending from someone not paying attention, and one from a deer

Rear-ended by a deer?? Not good...
My current acoustic group:

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals

One in January '67, but i don't think anyone noticed. My double's been doing a good job since.

Seriously though, been involved in a couple and watched one happen in front of me, where someone went too fast into a corner, hit a bank and rolled over. Luckily, no one was injured, just shaken.
It's gonna be a blue day
Page 1 of 2