Hey guys. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this.

My name is Joe and I am attending Musicians Institute ***AlanHB remove*** in Hollywood, CA this Fall for the Guitar Program. A little background before I get into this and why I could use your help...

I've been playing guitar for 10+ years. I am emancipated, so for the past 4 years I have been teaching at a local music school giving private guitar lessons, supporting myself through my music and hardwork. I've released albums both independently and overseas, and have contintued touring the United States.

I have entered a Full Ride Scholarship Contest for the school in hopes of recieveing a full ride for my first year. Being that I am the only one paying for myslef (currently in the process of filling out student loan applications), this could REALLY HELP me a great deal.

It takes 2 minutes and you can vote everyday.

Click the link below, Click Vote, and check your E-mail to CONFIRM your vote.

I'm sorry if this comes across as self-*****-promoting, but I'm doing everything I can to get my career going for myself.

Thank you!
***AlanHB remove***
I emphasise with your cause, but this is just pure self-promotion here. You're better off appealing to friends, family, fans and fellow students.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud