View poll results: Have you done yoga?
Yes, because I like to see hot women
15 31%
No, because i'm not gay
23 48%
Maybe someday when I decide if i'm gay or straight
10 21%
Voters: 48.
AKA go do stretches and breathing and shit while hot females do the same in short and/or tight clothing.

Does anybody do yoga regularly, or tried it once at least? I enjoy doing it.

inb4 gay
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I've thought about it.

Apparently a this one pro skateboarder regularly does yoga, and he says the added flexibility helps not to break shit when he falls. Sounds useful.
I like watching sexy Yoga videos on my favorite pr0n site. It's next to my Brazilian Fart pr0n
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I did it regularly for like 3 months. Shit's hard, but I'm more flexible for it. Some people claim it helps strength too, but I never felt that way. I also wasn't more relaxed, but I wasn't stressed much to begin with.

Not gay by the way.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
We had to do Yoga for a couple of weeks in gym when I was in school.Two of the hottest girls in class were right in front of me.They were the only reason I didn't just skip that class/
Quote by StewieSwan
I've done taijiquan which is 60% less gay.

but you were doing it, so that adds an extra 80% gay, so that's 120%.

we used to do that in gym in my junior year of high school, it was silly though because the teacher had no idea what she was doing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I may or may not be an officer at my school's yoga club. It's relaxing as shit, and at the same time extremely difficult and exhausting
Oh God, I did P90X for awhile and that shit killed me. I didn't find it relaxing, I found it painful and difficult.
you're a stone fox
I don't believe in Yoga.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by sticksause
Why isn't this thread about sexy women in tight yoga pants?

I do believe that's Rebecca Linares.
you're a stone fox
It's difficult, but there's relaxation in between the difficult stuff. And at the end the corpse position is fantastic.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Saint78
Oh God, I did P90X for awhile and that shit killed me. I didn't find it relaxing, I found it painful and difficult.

I found the most difficult workout of the entire programme, plyometrics was tough but i could at least cope with that. yoga was like slowly being tortured.

Quote by Saint78
I do believe that's Rebecca Linares.

fapping sorted for later, thanks.
Last edited by guitarage at Jul 26, 2011,
I'm actually planning on starting this week, I have bad posture and I think it might help. It looks to have lots of spiritual bullshit though, hopefully I can do the stretches without all that.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
I'm actually planning on starting this week, I have bad posture and I think it might help. It looks to have lots of spiritual bullshit though, hopefully I can do the stretches without all that.

There's definitely that aspect to it, but if you just overlook that it's really rewarding, I mostly do it because it makes my back feel a lot better
yoga is great cause with enough dedication it makes auto-anilingus possible.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sticksause
Why isn't this thread about sexy women in tight yoga pants?

*runs to bathroom*
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jul 26, 2011,
I've done it once and failed miserably. Child's pose FTW.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I've done it before. Besides being surrounded by women in yoga pants, I found the relaxation part of the yoga to be the most enjoyable. I was dancing with an elephant at one point. Fun stuff.
Quote by rgrockr

If you want to improve your posture you should look into the alexander technique, it's supposed to be the best alot of actors have used it.
I used to do yoga a lot because it was relaxing but I haven't done it in a while I should though
cat
Quote by Tentonics
We used to have Yoga lessons at school, pretty fun.

Ahh. This reminds me that I did that in gym last year. It relaxed me. Quite fun. I think we have an actual yoga class and not just a little 1 week in a regular gym class.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by guitarage
I found the most difficult workout of the entire programme, plyometrics was tough but i could at least cope with that. yoga was like slowly being tortured.

fapping sorted for later, thanks.

Yeah, it's the same way, the push ups, sit ups, etc. were fine, but the yoga was torture.

And your welcome.
you're a stone fox