hi
my band is going on tour soon. for economic and space reasons i have to rent an amp. i am very satisfied with my traynor ygl mark 3 but can't take it with me. i play in a heavy rock band and use a few pedals (fuzz factory, over drive and delay). i was thinking of renting a fender bassman ltd or a twin reverb. but if you think that there might be better options for me then plz!!!!!!
thanks you
do you use amp distortion? or JUST your pedals?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
oh yea
the bassman doesn't have reverb and i loves a drop. but it's probably not a big deal, i can live without.
Take the Bassman and buy a reverb pedal.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
well...i don't know how you would feel about a Roland JC-120. I used to practice on a 50 at my old school. I would run a Digitech RP90 in front of it...it was pretty mean..
if you can't take your traynor, why not hire an identical one? you won't have to completely re-think your tone that way...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
intelligent blompcube is intelligent
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Blompcube
if you can't take your traynor, why not hire an identical one? you won't have to completely re-think your tone that way...

+1