Anybody have one? Black preferably. I bought a project RG body and neck (I think its around 1991). But its so hard to find a pickguard for under $50. Lemme know if you have one, and your price.
www.redzline.com

little bit more than you wanted to spend, but he does great work. if yours is a 1991 model, then it's probably going to be a 22 fret guitar rather than a 24. the pickguards are different between the 2, a 22 fret one is not easy to find.
Terrible guitar player.
Buy a blank and cut one yourself?

Stewmac, among other places, has blanks.
Where's Waldo?
Why don't you get one on Craigslist for $100? Like your transtube amp...

JK. I got one in clear, but it's not for sale.

Since your question should already be answered in post #3, my only useful contribution here is to caveat post #4.

Cutting pick guards from blanks is a true art form. You need a router suited for the job (not all are) and the right bit. Also, it's hard to do without chipping or burning the material. I've never seen a good looking home-made plastic pick guard, but I've seen dozens of crappy looking ones.

There are places out there who will cut you a custom guard if you send them a tracing of your current guard--or better yet, the actual current guard. I got my diamond plate brushed aluminum HH config guard for my Squier Affiinity like that for $45 plus $15 shipping from Sharp Concepts. Not sure they're in business anymore, though, and they mainly work metal. There's lots of other folks that work in plastic, including an English company that makes lighted pick guards.
Quote by jetwash69
Cutting pick guards from blanks is a true art form. You need a router suited for the job (not all are) and the right bit. Also, it's hard to do without chipping or burning the material. I've never seen a good looking home-made plastic pick guard, but I've seen dozens of crappy looking ones.

Never said it wasn't, but this is GB&C right?

It was just another option he had.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Never said it wasn't, but this is GB&C right?

It was just another option he had.

You're right, Chadreed. It is an option, I just thought he ought to get realistic expectations about this option. Since he's relatively new to UG, he might not have seen a bunch of botched pickguard jobs yet. Or know he'd need tools more expensive than his budget to even have a chance at getting a good result (after gaining enough experience routing plastic).