so, what do you dudes think? i'm liking em so far. listened to parts of Out of the Womb and Feed Me a Fetus.
One of my favorite Canadian punk bands. OOtW is alright, story behind that one was they were told by the company who put it out to make a terrible album that would not sell cause they wanted out of the company and figured if they had a flop on their hands they would be able to file bankrupsy.. but the album turned out a hit and made them money.

Feed Us a Fetus is a great record. As is Here Today, Guano Tomorrow. Two Dogs ****ing has it's moments as well.

Seen them a few times, always a great show.
i'm trying to get some more, but there aren't many downloads i trust on filestube.

also, have you heard their new album, Holy Shiite?
Yeah. Though not really new, It was released in 2004. It is decent, not as good as "Feed Us A Fetus", "Here Today, Guano Tomorrow" or "Two Dogs F*cking".. but better than most of the rest.

I am more a fan of the stuff with Murray "The Cretin" Acton on vocals rather than the stuff with Gymbo Jak personally. Gymbo is alright, but Murray is the better of the 2.
and if yer interested... this is a really good book on the band. Chris Walter is an excellent writer, his stuff is always entertaining.

http://www.punkbooks.com/dayglos.html

He has also done one on Personality Crisis, who were a great Canadian punk band as well. His next one is going to be on SNFU called "...What No One Else Wanted to Say".. should be out in 2012. I chatted a bit with Chi Pig the other night about it, and he seems to be pretty excited that he is doing a book on em.

But yeah, check out that Dayglo book if ya get the chance, interesting book.
shit, now i have to find another download for Feed Us a Fetus. half the songs cut out before the end, i hate that shit
just download Soulseek and get it running. Easy to use and has everything. May have to do a port forward to set it up right, but that is easy to do. Has everything.
My band covers stupid songs. I ****ing love these guys
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
i figured out how to play 1967 the other day. now i just need to motivate myself to tab it out...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ManicRepression
and if yer interested... this is a really good book on the band. Chris Walter is an excellent writer, his stuff is always entertaining.

http://www.punkbooks.com/dayglos.html

He has also done one on Personality Crisis, who were a great Canadian punk band as well. His next one is going to be on SNFU called "...What No One Else Wanted to Say".. should be out in 2012. I chatted a bit with Chi Pig the other night about it, and he seems to be pretty excited that he is doing a book on em.

But yeah, check out that Dayglo book if ya get the chance, interesting book.
I don't care about the rest of the thread anymore I just wanna know how you know Chi Pig.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.