Holland
140 47%
Germany
37 12%
USA
32 11%
Voters: 300.
Page 1 of 4
Inspired by all you foreigners talking about how much hate your country gets. What are some countries that everyone knows about, that get barely any hate.

Poll coming of 9 or 10 random countries. Vote which gets the least hate.
Afghanistan
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Greenland would get my vote.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I voted NZ and Fiji.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Monaco, anyone?
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Oh and that list sucks balls. China, Canada, Japan, Russia, USA in a list of countries that don't get hate? What?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Don_Humpador
Wales isn't a country, it's a series of hills punctuated by swathes of mud.

And sheep, don't forget sheep.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Wales isn't a country, it's a series of hills punctuated by swathes of mud.

Also, it gets loads of hate.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
San Marino
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by jambi_mantra
Oh and that list sucks balls. China, Canada, Japan, Russia, USA in a list of countries that don't get hate? What?

I said random countries. I didn't go out of my way to pick countries that don't get hate because I'm lazy and that seemed like difficult work.
Quote by devourke
I said random countries. I didn't go out of my way to pick countries that don't get hate because I'm lazy and that seemed like difficult work.

And would make the thread make sense

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Sweden. Everyone wants Sweden's dick.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by carnagereap666
This should be interesting:

Norway.

Didn't that shooting just happen in Norway?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Kensai
Greenland would get my vote.

Greenland gets lots of hate from Denmark :-)

I don't think Fiji gets any hate at all. Nor do I think Burkina Faso does, owing to the fact that no one ever thinks of the country.
Switzerland? You cant hate those guys. Most of the scandanavian counties actually.

Everone seems to hate England and America though
None of them.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
I would say Brazil is fairly liked / loved by other nations. Being Brazilian I never heard anyone talk shit about the country apart from Brazilians themselves.

Europeans dislike Switzerland because they refuse to go along with the rest of Europe. Brazilians are considered to be "arrogant" by other Latin American countries.
Last edited by The_Casinator at Jul 26, 2011,
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, or just about any nordic country for that matter usually don't get much hate. they are all very peaceful countries, regardless of what has recently happened.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by Andrea55
I voted Fiji, Holland and New Zealand.

Maybe we should, vote together sometime....

(Invalid img)

You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by The_Casinator
None of them.

Europeans dislike Switzerland because they refuse to go along with the rest of Europe. Brazilians are considered to be "arrogant" by other Latin American countries.

Really?
I love Switzerland. They're like "dudes, we know you're fighting for this and shit but we're staying out of it. Hell we'll referee if you want".
They're just so laid back.
Quote by cheesecakes4
Greenland gets lots of hate from Denmark :-)

I don't think Fiji gets any hate at all. Nor do I think Burkina Faso does, owing to the fact that no one ever thinks of the country.

What doesn't Denmark hate?
Everyone hates everyone else, no-one goes unhated.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by SG_dave
Really?
I love Switzerland. They're like "dudes, we know you're fighting for this and shit but we're staying out of it. Hell we'll referee if you want".
They're just so laid back.

That's why some people hate them. "WHAT THE F*CK SWITZERLAND, WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING US YOU LAZY FOOLS!".

That being said, I have no problems with Switzerland. I don't have a problem with any country. Well, maybe France. But that's purely because of its inhabitants.
Quote by The_Casinator
That's why some people hate them. "WHAT THE F*CK SWITZERLAND, WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING US YOU LAZY FOOLS!".

And those people are idiots
Imagine where we'd be in the world without their chocolate and cuckoo clocks. Also banks, you only ever heard people talk about their swiss bank accounts. BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME!
Um, all of those countries get some form of hate.

Canada: All those ey jokes, plus destroying their environment
China: Um.... That's pretty obvious
Japan: Lot of WW2 hate still around, plus here in Aus, we make fun of them a lot
NZ: Once again, Aus gives them a lot of shit, about ****ing sheep mainly
Russia: Communism, white extremists, corruption, etc
Wales: Same as NZ, but with England giving the shit, also not a country
Fiji: Recently had their government overthrown (well a year or two ago) and currently under military rule, gets a lot of anger in our region
Holland: Bosnians (I think) still angry from their peacekeeping failures
Germany: Um WW2
USA: Um, everything

As for an actual decent choice, maybe Finland, or Mongolia

Or some small obscure pacific nature.
Quote by Feel bad inc.

Japan: Lot of WW2 hate still around, plus here in Aus, we make fun of them a lot
Fiji: Recently had their government overthrown (well a year or two ago) and currently under military rule, gets a lot of anger in our region

My only disagreement is Fiji. The only communcation I've seen between Aus and Fiji is tourists. Seriously, Australian honeymooners and families basically keep that country a float.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Feel bad inc.

Aussies still dislike countries because of WW2? You guys need to update your news feeds. Do the same for Finland
Quote by jambi_mantra
My only disagreement is Fiji. The only communcation I've seen between Aus and Fiji is tourists. Seriously, Australian honeymooners and families basically keep that country a float.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6210464.stm

Not saying people aren't still going there, but they get a lot of hate in politics
Page 1 of 4