First off, I'm sorry if this is the incorrect forum to post this in.

I found a used M-Audio Axoim locally for a good price. It is in very good condition and everything on it is functioning correctly. I went home and checked online to see if their driver support was any good for vista x64. I found many posts saying they were bad but most of these posts were from 2009. I couldn't find many recent posts. If anyone owns this keyboard, what is their driver support like for my OS?

TLDR: How are the current drivers for M-audio Axiom for vista x64?
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
I had my Axoim 61 running on Vista 64bit with no troubles at all a good while back. Though I have been running Windows7 since it first came out so I have no idea what the support is like now or if it even exists.

According to there site there last driver update for Vista64 was 04/19/2010. So unless a MAJOR bug develops I wouldn't expect any more updates from M-Audio.
yeah there is an Axiom and Axiom II I believe that also needs to be considered. Idk the driver state for those with vista, but I will say I love my M-Audio board although it is a lower budget one (that will be first thing I replace once I graduate). Also M-Audio trigger pad (like on Axiom) are a lot better than Akai pads.
I believe it is the first one. I'm not too bothered with old drivers so long as they work :P
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
Quote by FireHawk
yeah there is an Axiom and Axiom II I believe that also needs to be considered. Idk the driver state for those with vista, but I will say I love my M-Audio board although it is a lower budget one (that will be first thing I replace once I graduate). Also M-Audio trigger pad (like on Axiom) are a lot better than Akai pads.

Well it depends which AKAI pads your referring to. The MPK49 and higher series, yeah I'll agree with you there. You need to mash them to get any response. However, the MPK mini has the best pads I've ever used and the sensitivity feels just right (Plus they light up!). I found the Axiom 25 to be a bit over sensitive. It would detect multiple hits on a single strike which kind of made it a mess trying to make beats and such on the fly. It's a shame they never have the MPKmini on display at stores for people to try out; it's always in a box. But that's just my opinion on the ones I've tried anyway.
* In one sense, a controller is hardware or software which generates and transmits MIDI data to MIDI-enabled devices.
* In the other more technical sense, a MIDI controller is an abstraction of the hardware used to control a performance, but which is not directly related to note-on/note-off events. A slider assigned to open and close a low-pass filter on a synthesizer may be assigned to controller 18, for example. Changes in the position of the slider are transmitted along with "18" so that they are distinguished from changes in the value of other controllers.