I actually quite enjoy that video, it looks rather profesional imo
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Quote by dr_shred
I actually quite enjoy that video, it looks rather profesional imo

Thank you.

Why is people loling? I guess it's a negative lol?
They sound /completely/ like El Caco. I had to double check it wasn't them when I tabbed away from the vid. Seriously.

Looks good though. Also calling that metal would probably be a long throw Like El Caco we're probably in Stoner/hard rock territory
Quote by Errx
Thank you.

Why is people loling? I guess it's a negative lol?

It's at the song not the video.

Good job with the video. Too bad it's for a crappy song
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by madbasslover
Pretty good, looked professional. I take it you're not just a hobbyist with a camera?

Thanks!

No we're not.
Very professionaly done. Better than alot of videos I seen from bands on major record labels. The band I enjoyed also, they kind of remind me of Finger Eleven off their Greyiest of blue skies album.
good job it looks proffesional -_- shame the song crap lol any /R/tree's was there respect
The video was quite nice. Unlike the song...
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

great video, i just commented under the name "kamaleotic" i just dont think it fitss under the metal genre xD but anyway, great video, nice song.
Quote by tntero
great video, i just commented under the name "kamaleotic" i just dont think it fitss under the metal genre xD but anyway, great video, nice song.

Thanks guys!

No i'm sorry, I tried to change the topic of my post to "rock" but somehow it won't change.
Good video, I like the song too even though it's not metal. I wouldn't mind hearing it on the radio instead of Nickelback or some other shit.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.