So, this is my first NAD since probably 4 years ago.

So what we've got here is an Eden WT-400. Hand built in America in 1997 (Aww, it's 14. I feel a little like a dirty man when I twiddle it's knobs).

12AX7 preamp, with gain and an automatic compressor. Then you've got the "Enhance" knob, which boosts the lows, high mids and treble while reducing the low mids slightly. I use a little bit, not much.

Then, we have the 5 band EQ, 3 of which are parametric. My god, you can get a range of tones from these. Finally, a treble and master volume.

It outputs 400W at 4Ohms, and around 235ish at 8Ohms.

In the corner is my Eden WTDI pedal. I use this as a preamp when I have to use a sucky bass amp at a gig in London, and it does a great job. Originally I was going to just use the DI pedal, but I slowly found myself wanting a bit of preamp tube grit. Hence the purchase of the head! I ordered the pedal from the US a month or so ago, since you can't buy them in Europe till October I believe.

Bad news is I have no cab to run these bad boys through, so I'm either going to order a Barefaced Bass Compact/Midget at some point, buy a cheap used 2x10 or 1x15 cab from Ebay, or build a neodymium 15 at some point in the future.

And the cost? £281 for the head, £93 for the pedal.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Nice buy man! Would love to hear some clips if it's at all possible. Warwick + Eden = Pure sex.

Happy new amp day!
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
But my balls will be in it!

MY BALLS.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
HNAD! I absolutely love Eden stuff, but I've since moved towards GK equipment.

If you lived in America I'd absolutely sell my Eden D410T to you for a good price

Hope you enjoy it for many gigs to come!

MusicMan SUB4
OLP MM2

Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II / RBH410 x2
Trace Elliot SMX Dual Compressor
Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus
ZVex Wooly Mammoth Fuzz
Quote by Nutter_101
Bad news is I have no cab to run these bad boys through

Welcome to the cab-less club.

HNAD!
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass