Okay so I decided I wanted a wah when I realised I had a nice amount of money to spare, this meant I had to go and scour Ebay for a bit. Came across a few good looking deals, I thought I'd probably end up with a low end Vox wah, or at the worst a Dunlop Crybaby, not my ideal wah, but I don't have the money to go for a Morley Bad Horsie or anything like that. Anyway I came across a few that looked alright, ended up with this:

A Morley, my preferred brand, that's a good start!

I love how massive Morley Wahs are.

Okay, so now it's not hard to guess it's a Morley Classic Wah. Their cheapest offering, but I got it for less than half it's new price (£30) and it sounds pretty good so far! Probably won't settle with it forever but it'll do for now and will always be good to have just in case!

I can also see why I got it for so cheap, the bottom reveals just how old it seems to be:

The battery cover seems pretty industrial! And the advert (never seen a pedal with an advertisement on it before ) shows two products which aren't made anymore.

Anyway, I haven't messed around with it enough for a review really, so to make up for it, here's a video showing it off a bit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn1F33_R1j8

It actually manages to excel better at some non-classic sounding stuff, contrary to it's name!
I mean, it does the same old Voodoo Child shit that a "classic" wah would need to do fairly well, but I think it sounds a bit better when used to embellish clean extended sounding chords.
...but I will be making just about everything twice as funky with this thing too.

I also love how this sounds when used just as a filter. When half cocked it has a great sort of "Steve Vai lead" honk to it.

So yeah, just thought I'd share!
Good choice.

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
i have the same one bought it recently at GC. only cost $25, despite it being in the used section it was obviously new and never used. pretty sure thatthtese were from a warehouse find which would explain the stickers being old. the wah works really good for me and i bought it despite having just bought an Ibanez WH-10 3 weeks prior. gotta love a good deal.
nice wah. i love me some morely pedals. happy new wah day!!
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Cathbard, it appears it has been a good choice! I wasn't expecting to be enjoying it as much as I have been. I knew I'd like it, but not this much.

Juckfush, yeah I'm really digging the sound coming from this pedal. Gonna enjoy over-using it live.

Monwobobbo, argh! Way to make my deal seem less special! Congrats on the nice find though! I was also looking at the WH-10, but they always seemed to slip away from my fingers. Though now having played this Morley for a large part of the day, I'm glad I didn't go for one to be honest!

Iheartgun, cheers, I've had a Morley fetish ever since I got into Steve Vai, really dig their sound.
HNWD man, one my buddies is considering getting a morley wah, I like em
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus