WOW! I cant believe something that tastes so good is made only of PURE SOUND AND VISUALS.

It would be like going on a HUNGER STRIKE to skip over this!! Do you dare take a taste of this? It just needs a LITTLE BIT OF CINNAMON

www.youtube.com/iamchriish

sub the kids on YT n they'll hit you back or get attem or twitter, just let me know you did that here and I'll make sure to do it. LUVU!

twitter.com/imheavyflow luvu on twitter!

RGKisgay.com
twitter.com/realgoodkids
facebook.com/realgoodkids to like us here is to be a part of SOMETHING NEW!! SOMETHING BORROWED! SOMETHING BLUE!!

Theres about 6 more videos up there and 4 other songs!!! ch ch ch ch check it out

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Last edited by nightwind at Jul 30, 2011,
Not a big fan of this type of music but it was pretty original and the instrumental was interesting. Overall kinda boring, needs something to make it exciting and grab and hold attention. The video was pretty sweet though.
Holy shit I love it when your stuff pops up in the forum, Nightwind XD
Instrumentation is nice, has a lot of space in the mix but still has a fair bit going on. Have to say the rapping doesn't quite sound up to scratch with the previous tracks I've heard from these fella's but it's good nonetheless. Good work as always

Are you working on an album/ep? And how long do these tracks usually take you to produce?
I can't hate on this.

I didn't like Cinnamon. I'm sure you're just joking around and having fun with your music and all, but it really just sounded like a white guy trying too hard to make fun of rap music. It wasn't even "so bad it's awesome." Just average.

Then I listened to Party Bot and it was like liquid poetry. I don't know why the vocals sound better on Party Bot, but whatever it is, it's what Cinnamon needs.

I've listened to a few of your other songs as well, and I like what you've got going on. It's unique and fresh, though I feel that it doesn't yet have enough of an impact to really get people's attention. Keep doing your thing, I'm looking forward to it.

Hope this helps

c4c
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461784
Last edited by AeolianInvasion at Jul 26, 2011,
Returning the crit!

This was very unique and cool, i enjoyed both songs but party bot was probably the best one. As for videos i love the Cinnamon one, 00.50-00.53 part is awesome

Normaly don't like this kind of musick, but this was good and very original.
Quote by Drummerrrrr?
Holy shit I love it when your stuff pops up in the forum, Nightwind XD
Instrumentation is nice, has a lot of space in the mix but still has a fair bit going on. Have to say the rapping doesn't quite sound up to scratch with the previous tracks I've heard from these fella's but it's good nonetheless. Good work as always

Are you working on an album/ep? And how long do these tracks usually take you to produce?

hello my friend THANKS FOR THE EARS!

I think you are going to like one of the next couple songs in the pipeline if you like skilled rappers!

The REAL GOOD KIDS just have one more verse to do for a... 9 song mixtape Im producing with them, HEAVY FLOW is a couple songs away from his solo mix, and CRYBABY and CHRIISH have just started on their duo effort.

If you're curious about the METHOD it goes like this TYPICALLY.

I CONTACT RA, the sun god and creator, and we play a very LENGTHY AND WELL POSITIONED game of chess. We discuss matters that are very difficult to understand, and i'm often seen talking backwards for many days after this rare and important chess game.

Throughout the game RA will try and trick me, by asking me RIDDLES to take my mind off the game or coyly suggesting moves he thinks will help me.

The deal is , anytime I can beat him , he will give me one of the most beautiful musical ideas currently vibrating with the universe!!!

IT MUST BE SAID that RA is a very skilled player, so as it stands , no , I HAVE NOT BEAT HIM YET.

Out of PITY, RA simply gives me REAL GOOD musical ideas, that I am left to puzzle over and attempt to shape.

When I bring it back to the KIDS to write , it typically takes 2 - 5 days, and rarely longer than 10 once the writing begins to get the idea into what I have been showing you folk.
Don't tell me what can not be done

thanks for the crit.

I just listened to your songs, im really not into your genre man so basically I don't have the right to crit it LOL, but one thing for sure is that the vocals are recorded professionally IMO. Whenever I record vocals on my home studio. It sounded so dry.
Man, this shit is cool. I love your rap style. Kind of reminds me of John LaJoie, but not really comedic or serious.

Dig the production style, too. Real simple but effective. Great beat and I love the synths.

There's not much else to say about this track. Had me groovin' away.

I'm returning your crit, but the link was giving me a 404, so I assume it's just this one.
Dude U R Krazy.
I use to like cinnamon. Now I'm not too sure.
very creative . . video . . .
Lol Cinnamon is fkn epic. Not only the video itself, but the lyrics are awesome lol. Sold dude I sub'd that some lawlzy stuff right there, I'll be sure to be checking up on that.
Returning crit.

Damn this would be freaky on acid

Like, freakier than it already is.

Not a fan of rap at all, but this is really cool and original Love the psycho voice especially Lol!
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Returning the crit!

The production sounds really good. What do you use? I like the idea of making more 'electronic' sounding music, just have no idea how to go about it!

As for the song, not my type of music, but I definitely appreciate the little details and production values. I also like the sense of humour!

Keep it up dude.
Thanks for the crit man.... now here's yours..

I lol'd, not sure if I was supposed to but I did.
I thought it was pretty awesome. The cinnamon one, is the one I checked out.
There really isn't anything negative for me to say about it, I can understand where the other guys are coming from, but I think its a song where you just gotta take it as it is.
Pro sound too.
Original and creative.

I really liked it.

edit: Just subscribed
You look like haywire from Prison Break.

But it sounds good. Not sure about the lyrics, but the music, has a good vibe.
nightwind,
Per usual, the video/visual quality is good, and the audio quality is very good for youtube, or anything else actually. I'm sure you know by now rap is not my favorite vocal thing, but the rapping is pretty good, weird lyrics (pottymouth alert!). Instrumentally it sounds quite good! Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465574
Quote by Dmaj7
You look like haywire from Prison Break.

But it sounds good. Not sure about the lyrics, but the music, has a good vibe.

Ive never seen that show so I google searched.

my day just got a WHOLE LOT better.
Don't tell me what can not be done