Hey as some of you might know, i've been recording this whole month my 4th album and here it is finally

Pumpkin Cake:
http://vendettav.bandcamp.com/album/pumpkin-cake

check out the full album online for free, the first song is also available for free download in any format you wish

i'd also appreciate if you contributed some donations (opinions, picks, parts, jsut listens and shares, and all that) if you also want to send a gift to me (cards and stuff) mail me with a self addressed stamped envelope and include a gift, I'll reply back with an autograph and interesting stuff

I'd also really really appreciate it if someone from UG could put this up on the first page or in the news. I think UG has to really really support these UG artists who're recording and all that
may be organize a page for the active bands (not band pages cause of those are dead). a weekly article "The band of the week" on the first page could be cool. or like a UG Band's buzz (what's new with these bands ) a little upgrades on all that stuff
That sounds like a good idea, I'd say.

When I get on a computer I'll check it out, can't honestly say I can donate or anything though
Argh, absolutely! We need UG to be more about UG and it´s people than about the outside world, with realtively insane news that we will get to know about anyway. Set up a UG Band news page, that we can edit our own profiles and let us show our art to other UGers that way.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
yeah im full of ideas actually so if mods are interested you could drop me a PM or something I'd even agree to take part of it's mod work and stuff

EDIT:
Quote by TheAbsentOne
That sounds like a good idea, I'd say.

When I get on a computer I'll check it out, can't honestly say I can donate or anything though

you can always donate by sharing my album in FB or something
thanx, im really trying to make something out of all these efforts, not wanting to get a deal with a studio or something, but to be a legit/known underground artist
Last edited by Vendetta V at Jul 26, 2011,