Quote by Megadethfan245
I'm not good, or really even mediocre, but at least I have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGYcvcAbNY

That is great, but unfortunately for everyone else, it is not really fun to watch or hear you play.

You are completely off rhythm, you play out of key, your playing is very dirty, and you're trying too hard to play fast.

I suggest you start learning to play guitar before you RUIN your technique with your playing.

Also, this is not SHREDDING, this is random gibberish.

Please, stop playing like this, and dedicate some time to LEARNING to play.

Don't try to play fast, you can't handle it, start out slow.
Quote by Zeletros
That is great, but unfortunately for everyone else, it is not really fun to watch or hear you play.

You are completely off rhythm, you play out of key, your playing is very dirty, and you're trying too hard to play fast.

I suggest you start learning to play guitar before you RUIN your technique with your playing.

Also, this is not SHREDDING, this is random gibberish.

Please, stop playing like this, and dedicate some time to LEARNING to play.

Don't try to play fast, you can't handle it, start out slow.

Too harsh man.

But I do agree that you should probably start slowly and build up speed gradually instead of starting as fast as you can. Also i'd say learn some solo's and scales to get a feel of what goes together and to help you write things that flow better
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday
Quote by rudric
Too harsh man.

I have to disagree. Not nearly harsh enough.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
It's good your having fun.

But seriously, never post a video like this again if all your going to do is play random notes, you will only get harsh comments.

My suggestion, learn rhythm playing and some theory.
That way you will be able to write 'songs'.

Edit:
Zeletros pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Last edited by SumFX at Jul 26, 2011,
I honestly do mean thank you, I'm going to listen to you guys. You'll be hearing from me again sometime, except this time I'll actually be doing it right and with proper technique.
You set the bar high when the title say "Watch me shred"...
First, tune your guitar. if it's somehow tuned already, work on not doing mini-bends making notes sound out of tune. Same thing with he vibrato.
Also please don't try to play faster than you actually can play, and be aware of that a slower melodic solo with good choices of intervals sound WAY better than a sloppy shred solo.
Try to keep it clean and in-tempo, and avoid playing wrong notes and doing key-changes too often.
Practice your technique and learn your music theory, since all that got shredded in that video should have been your ears and guitar strings.
But if you enjoy doing it, go ahead, play like you want.
That wasn't bad.

It was WORSE than bad. SH*T SON!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.