Page 1 of 5
Just out of curiosity, what was your first kiss like? Better or worse than expected? Was it memorable? What's your story?
She grabbed me by my collar shirt behind the roller skate rink, and raped my mouth

I remember trying to hide my boner
Quote by Weaponized
She grabbed me by my collar shirt behind the roller skate rink, and raped my mouth

I remember trying to hide my boner

hiding boners has become a daily occurrence for me.
Later than I'd like admit, but awesome nonetheless.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Right after we finished the threesome.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
One day we were watching a movie in music class and I was sitting next to one of my friends. This character in the movie said this line that we both had been talking about before the movie. So we both turned in surprise toward each other. Somehow we both tuned in such a way that for a split second our lips met. My friend was a guy btw. We didn't look at each other for the rest of the day and never discussed the event.
It was cool. What was cooler though was how awesome I felt about myself afterword.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by Weaponized
First girlfriend? Or what

Nope. Not even a girlfriend. More of a makeout buddy. I didn't even kiss my first girlfriend.

That's why I kinda feel like my first kiss was a fail. We just got drunk and made out for hours upon hours in every imaginable way. Wasn't really romantic but it was definitely hot
Quote by SoG
Nope. Not even a girlfriend. More of a makeout buddy. I didn't even kiss my first girlfriend.

That's why I kinda feel like my first kiss was a fail. We just got drunk and made out for hours upon hours in every imaginable way. Wasn't really romantic but it was definitely hot

To be fair, most guys would kill to make out "for hours upon hours in every imaginable way"
I remember expecting it to be a lot better, like people talk about on TV, and like she said it would be. It was special, but it wasn't terribly intimate or anything. But it was nice. Every kiss after that was better, even though it's been with the same girl. I expected too much the first time.
None

Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by david_safc

Guitars:

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black

Quote by TextOnTheScreen
I remember expecting it to be a lot better, like people talk about on TV, and like she said it would be. It was special, but it wasn't terribly intimate or anything. But it was nice. Every kiss after that was better, even though it's been with the same girl. I expected too much the first time.

Same here. Like, it was good, but I didn't get butterflies or anything. Wasn't that big of a deal.

....and.... Is the lulwut pear unbanned???
It was great.

Although she wasn't too happy about it once the rohypnol wore off.
My current girlfriend
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by SoG
Same here. Like, it was good, but I didn't get butterflies or anything. Wasn't that big of a deal.

....and.... Is the lulwut pear unbanned???

Why is it banned?
Guitars:

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black

Quote by MusicMan24
Why is it banned?

When it first came about, people posted it obsessively so it was banned, posting it again for the lulz.
Oh I see
Guitars:

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black

It was awesome. Last year (10th grade), which is much later than normal, but oh well. Anyway I asked her out on a saturday night, and the monday morning at school I walked her to her first class and kissed her outside the door.
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
Quote by HitTheLights81
Well you quoted it, so if he goes down, so do you.

It was pretttty dumb. I had literally only eaten part of an apple that day for no good reason, and we were hanging out at the park next to my house around midnight before she took me home. When walking to the car I stopped her while she opened her door and when to kiss her and fell a little bit from lack of energy. Apparently I scratched her with stubble that she didn't know I had. After laughing a lot and kissing more in the car and getting better her mom told her to come home now at like one. Then ended up being 3 and her bra was off and I got head. Moral of the story is wait until you're 17 to have a girlfriend that actually matters and you'll get head.
It wasn't that great, actually. I had asked her our earlier that morning, and while I was doing something, she just grabbed me and kissed me. I didn't get quite the feeling I thought I would, it was just like, "huh, ok." It wasn't that bad, though. Same with my second kiss, with another girl. It was only later that kisses got better.
Quote by White_Venom1993
Moral of the story is wait until you're 17 to have a girlfriend that actually matters and you'll get head.
I'm eighteen and if I wanted a girlfriend, I wouldn't be able to get one for my life.

Mine was a couple of years ago. It was with a friend of mine. It was ok.

Apparently it turned out she had a crush on me, yet I was totally and completely oblivious to it. I even denied it when I was told about it.

Quote by WCPhils

This is very quickly becoming overused. I see it become the new LOLWUT Pear.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
And I thought "What You Really Need" was going to become the new pear

It's really just a kiss :P

EDIT: I'm not one of those emotional "<333333" people that run around going "U NO HAV 1ST KIZ Y3T!?" So it's pretty much nothing too special
Last edited by Dje123 at Jul 26, 2011,
Quote by BeefWellington
Mine was a couple of years ago. It was with a friend of mine. It was ok.

Apparently it turned out she had a crush on me, yet I was totally and completely oblivious to it. I even denied it when I was told about it.

But you have to remember that the only ones using it are me, izzbass, and SeverelSpecies
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I didn't expect it, so it wasn't above or below what I hoped. It was definitely nice though
I would like to think I will always remember it, because it was with my first girlfriend who I was with for all of high school.
Page 1 of 5