Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Quote by Scopic
Sure, it's pretty cool I guess.

this

Really though, I love it here. Yeah, the country has it's problems but what country doesn't?
I rather live here than almost any other place in the world
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 26, 2011,
this is relevant to this thread.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Its better than Mars.
For your sake I hope heaven & hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Guitar & skateboarding. Do what you want.
Love it.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
I'd be wrong to say that ALL Americans are ignorant brainwashed sheep, but I'd say too many people in the States act like spoiled rotten children with an overwhelming sense of blind patriotism... But it's all a product of the System which is why I hate their government officials even more.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
USA! USA!

I like the idea of the US more than the current implementation of it.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
I buy most of my instruments from there. They're cheaper .
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by hawk5211
No. Not even slightly.

Ahh, America's hat decides to speak up. Adorable.
Certain aspects of American culture are cool, but as a political culture and actor in international relations, I'd say it's one of the worst countries there is.
If I based it purely on the american's I have met personally, it would be horrible (I have never been to America so I can't really say anything). I will say it is a good country but with very vocal idiots.
Quote by Slaughtered
I'd be wrong to say that ALL Americans are ignorant brainwashed sheep, but I'd say too many people in the States act like spoiled rotten children with an overwhelming sense of blind patriotism... But it's all a product of the System which is why I hate their government officials even more.

it'd be wrong to say it, but we all know it deep down, man.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Then again, not liking the people in an entire country is usually base on the extremely broad application of stereotyping. If you don't like a country because of their leaders, I guess thats cool, but I never really got judging a countries people as a whole.

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
Quote by hawk5211
Quite. Careful or we will burn the White House down AGAIN.

What's that? I don't speak hat, unfortunately.

Try using more freedom and maybe I'll understand.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jul 26, 2011,
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
That poll is really shit.

yeah, should have divided it up into regions like the thread about liking the UK.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Zaphikh
What's that? I don't speak hat, unfortunately.

Try using more freedom and maybe I'll understand.

You wanna talk about freedom? I'm pretty sure I can take a plane anywhere else in Canada without having someone from the TSA groping my genitals. The same couldn't be said for travelling in the States, as I saw in Atlanta this spring.
Quote by hawk5211
You wanna talk about freedom? I'm pretty sure I can take a plane anywhere else in Canada without having someone from the TSA groping my genitals. The same couldn't be said for travelling in the States, as I saw in Atlanta this spring.

Oh yeah? You want freedom? We have the freedom to not have our milk in bags.

Case closed.
Of course there's shitty aspects like with any country, but I love the USA. I feel a bit sorry for some of you foreigners who can't feel the same pride for your countries the way we Americans can.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, to be honest.

Quote by hawk5211

God bless the TSA. If it wasn't for them, no one would touch my genitals
Quote by hawk5211

i'll remember that when a terrorist crashes a Canadian plane into the CN Tower.

and you don't like it when people touch your genitals?
No. I live here. Some cities are cool. Some people are cool. But more people I meet are not enjoyable to be around, they are ignorant, stupid, unwordly, etc.

Europe is better for the most part.

Quote by Pagan-Pie
Certain aspects of American culture are cool, but as a political culture and actor in international relations, I'd say it's one of the worst countries there is.

And this goes without saying.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Last edited by Weeping_Demon7 at Jul 26, 2011,
Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yeah? You want freedom? We have the freedom to not have our milk in bags.

Case closed.

Actually in Manitoba here we have milk in jugs or cartons just like in the states. Its Ontario which has it in bags, which is ****ing stupid if you ask me.

Quote by theogonia777
i'll remember that when a terrorist crashes a Canadian plane into the CN Tower.

I don't think anyone really want to take out the CN tower that badly, not unless you guys want to send in OMEGA SQUAD again. PLEASE, someone get the reference...

Quote by theogonia777
and you don't like it when people touch your genitals?

Not swarthy looking men in airports no.
I'm torn. There are huge parts of the USA that are completely scary and bewildering. Which is why, like my comment in my profile says, I live on a small island off the coast of America.
Quote by hawk5211
Not swarthy looking men in airports no.

Common stereotype. Most TSA agents are sexy super models.

(THAT would make us the greatest country ever )
The USA is pretty cool. Most people who hate on it have never been there and base their assumptions on stereotypes.
I tolerate them. Just like a person tolerates herpes.

Nah, joking. It's a pretty cool place from what I've heard and seen. I'm planning to move to SoCal, around the Berkeley area, when I'm old enough.
The people seems to be cool, but their retarded, yet influencial, politics and people like Glenn Beck ruins my perception. I don't hate the country itself though.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
The people seems to be cool, but their retarded, yet influencial, politics and people like Glenn Beck ruins my perception. I don't hate the country itself though.

No one here likes Glenn Beck. And if they do, you can join in everyone else here in laughing in their face about it.

edit: Oh shit I almost made myself look like an idiot. Good thing I edited it out and NONE OF YOU WILL SEE IT!
Quote by sfaune92

Don't worry, a lot of Americans hate glenn beck too!

^ ninja'd

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag