I have been drumming for about a year and 8 months. My parents have been getting onto me about saving up some money and buying some noise cancelling headphones/earbuds that I can plug into my ipod so I can still listen to music and drum at the same time.

So, I was looking for recommendations on whats good in the (I know it's not much) $50-$100 range.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Last edited by S0n1c '97 at Jul 26, 2011,
You could try musicstore.de. They have a lot of stuff for all types and alot of deliveries are done by couriers so id suggest go there and have a look around. Hope that helps
I'll take a look. Any recommendations on anything good in my price range?

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
To be honest with you I have not bought any headphones off the site but they can range from costing 5 euro up to the thousands and have them in many different models
Last edited by DGROGAN1992 at Jul 26, 2011,
Quote by Steve08
http://www.amazon.com/Vic-Firth-Stereo-Isolation-Headphones/dp/B0002F519I

That's what a lot of people use, and what I myself use. Highly recommended.

Thank you. That is EXACTLY what I was looking for

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/sennheiser-hd280-pro-closed-back-headphones/242411000000000

Those are what use...I love them. I've been using the same pair for about 2 1/2 years now. They sound amazing, plus they cut out a great deal of outside noise. The Vic Firth headphones were cheaper, but I wasn't too impressed with their sound quality. Audio-Technica also puts out some amazing closed-back headphones. AT was the first brand I got into before the Sennheisers, they had amazing sound quality, but they were a bit uncomfortable for me, pinched a bit but were loose at the same time.
If you don't want the bulk of massive headphones, I recommend the Klipsch S4 in-ear 'phones. They are roughly a little bit more than the over the ear 'phones that Steve08 listed above. They are also very good at noise isolation and have a really strong low-end.
Quote by AmericanZero13
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/sennheiser-hd280-pro-closed-back-headphones/242411000000000

Those are what use...I love them. I've been using the same pair for about 2 1/2 years now. They sound amazing, plus they cut out a great deal of outside noise. The Vic Firth headphones were cheaper, but I wasn't too impressed with their sound quality. Audio-Technica also puts out some amazing closed-back headphones. AT was the first brand I got into before the Sennheisers, they had amazing sound quality, but they were a bit uncomfortable for me, pinched a bit but were loose at the same time.

+1 for that answer.
Really good sound isolation so you can only hear the drum sounds and not just the pads!
I just got some refurbished HD380 Pros and I must say they're absolutely glorious. There's a bit of sound leak, but a TON of sound isolation.