Ok.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
just more autotuned crap...not impressed...STILL
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
No, she went from a hilariously bad song to a generic, meh one. The song she did has been done a million times before, and will be done a million times after her. I doubt she'll get any bigger off of this song. At least around here, she was more popular when she put out Friday.
I've talked to a few people from the Friday video and they said that the video was never meant to become famous. It was just something her and her family and friends could watch on Youtube. They even told her mom to not expect her to become famous from it.

I don't know why she got so much hate for that because she's a really nice person, but I'm glad to see her working towards a serious career.
Quote by schwinginbatman
No, she went from a hilariously bad song to a generic, meh one. The song she did has been done a million times before, and will be done a million times after her. I doubt she'll get any bigger off of this song. At least around here, she was more popular when she put out Friday.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.
Quote by david_safc
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

wat
Quote by david_safc

David, go to bed.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by david_safc

I'd put the pear if i wasn't so damn paranoid of banhammers.
Don't mess up.
meh, it's kinda generic.

now going back to watch barcelona on tv.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.