Page 1 of 2
I'm here to ask for your precious help.

There's this campaign, that a friend asked me to propagate, that's collecting food for abandoned dogs. All you have to do is to go to: www.coisas.com and click on the image of a dog on the bottom of the page (left side).

After you clicked the image a page filled with images of dogs will open and you just chose one and click where it says: "Grátis Alimentar".

You can do this every 24 hours! And the campaign will end on the 27th at 12am portuguese time, so I ask you to click in one image until everyday and tell some friends about it.

For every click the dog will receive a % shown in the image of a bone and when the bone gets to 100% the dog will receive 10kg of food.

If you go here you'll see which dogs will receive bags of food (the little bones shown).

The Site

APCA

Thank you very much!

PS: I hope I can post this here.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Last edited by Dealer16 at Jul 27, 2011,
I clicked the Alimentar button, is that all I have to do? It comes up with another page of stuff.. I don't have to do anything else right?

I clicked the ugliest dog I could find, poor scamp. I bet all the cute dogs get food.
Yup, that's it. As simple as that. Thank you guys.

Simply kill capitalist pigs and then feed them to dogs. Then burn dogs for warmth.

Such is life in Russia.

edit: On serious note. I have fed the capitalist dog known as "sandra" She will be receiving 2 bags of food. Is hoping she shares with comrade dogs.
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Jul 26, 2011,
Quote by Don_Humpador
I clicked the ugliest dog I could find, poor scamp. I bet all the cute dogs get food.

I clicked the angriest dog I could find.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Wish there was some other way I could help. Will vote again tomorrow.

You can donate to APCA which is a portuguese association of protection of abandoned dogs or to your local animal protection association but I don't think I should ask you that.

Doing this right now, clicking this button, is pretty cool already.

Thanks once again.

Oh and there's one other thing you guys can do: DO NOT ABANDON YOUR ANIMALS! Please.

Quote by Dealer16
You can donate to APCA which is a portuguese association of protection of abandoned dogs or to your local animal protection association but I don't think I should ask you that.

Thanks once again.

Oh and there's one other thing you guys can do: DO NOT ABANDON YOUR ANIMALS! Please.

Oh please I'm a sucker for animals. I beg my cat never to abandon me every time I let it go outside.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Oh please I'm a sucker for animals. I beg my cat never to abandon me every time I let it go outside.

That's the spirit!

Nice. Don't forget to share!

Quote by VillainousLatin
I wish I could feed them all

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by VillainousLatin
I wish I could feed them all

+12983498234

I feel guilty having to choose who gets fed and who doesn't, it just doesn't sit right with me. I'll feed the one with the least amount.
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Quote by Rock In Rio
I'm not gonna feed these foreign dogs.

Dogs are citizens of the world!

Definitely clicking. I love animals and I have done volunteer work for my SPCA, you're doing a great job for doing this.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by DangerPat 00
+12983498234

I feel guilty having to choose who gets fed and who doesn't, it just doesn't sit right with me. I'll feed the one with the least amount.

Yeah I was like "I'll ****ing feed the ugliest one jsut cuz'I know people will feed the cute ones"
Quote by Dealer16

Thanks once again.

You already have Plus I'm sorry but I can help in any other way but money. And I already volunteer for the local K9 shelter.

Can I vote again now, or do I have to wait till the same time that I voted yesterday night?

Don't worry, I won't abandon my kitties

Oh and bumpz.
I think I did it right. I think I fed a poor old guy (Celinha)
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I will be tweeting this and facebooking this for the remainder of the campaign. Good share
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by ErikLensherr
Let's adopt him, UG

Can you imagine what horrors that dog would endure if something like the pit adopted it?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Can you imagine what horrors that dog would endure if something like the pit adopted it?

The dogs not allowed in the pit or site feedback - he doesn't need to know our faults.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Too much cuddling with doggy.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Too much cuddling with doggy.

I was thinking more like rape. That's what us pit monkeys do, right? We rape things that shouldn't be raped?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I was thinking more like rape. That's what us pit monkeys do, right? We rape things that shouldn't be raped?

The Pit is like 4chan. Laugh at tentacle rape; love cute animals.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
The Pit is like 4chan. Laugh at tentacle rape; love cute animals.

Idk, I'd keep it away from the '10 and '11ers. They seem keen on their rape.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

They taught me what rape was.

Follow me on Twitter
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Espanol everywheros!

Portuguese man!

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Can I vote again now, or do I have to wait till the same time that I voted yesterday night?

The campaign ended today at 12 am.

I thought it was until the end of the month but at least you guys helped a few dogs during the time given (it started on the 27 of June). And I thank you for that.

295 bags (2950 kg) of food will be given to those dogs (I bet they'll share with each other) so that's pretty awesome. I'm quite happy.

Thanks.

Quote by SeveralSpecies

Lies! ****ing lies!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Lies! ****ing lies!

dude im out of roofies where you at
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I fed the one with puppies. At least I hope it had puppies, if not someone must have sent its link to 4chan or something...
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by laid-to-waste
dude im out of roofies where you at

I gave you a whole two months worth!

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
I gave you a whole two months worth!

there was this fat chick last night

she was a tough one, cost me a third of the bag

sorry man
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
there was this fat chick last night

she was a tough one, cost me a third of the bag

sorry man

It's all right. Just go to the Walgreen in Maple St. I left a bag behind all the Pokemon cards.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Page 1 of 2