Not too long ago, I was driving down the highway doing 80MPH. All of a sudden, I look in the mirror and there's a state trooper right on my ass. I quickly let off the gas and move over. He does by at about 90MPH and I see him about 1/4 mile down do it to another guy.

Stories of cops being trolls, go.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at Jul 26, 2011,
Wait, so did you troll the cop by making him fly down the highway, or did he troll you by getting you to slow down before going to another car? Excuse my stupidity.
Don't mess up.
Quote by HitTheLights81
Wait, so did you troll the cop by making him fly down the highway, or did he troll you by getting you to slow down before going to another car? Excuse my stupidity.

He was the troll, thus troll cop

The first thing I thought when I saw him was "SHIT."
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by Don_Humpador
All of a sudder I thought, cool story bro

I don't know what you're talking about >_>
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
We had this huge house party get busted by the police--it was way out of our control, permeated by d-bags of all shapes. One actually had a gun. Half the d-bags ran when they heard the sirens, half hid. The police asked the guy closest to the door if everyone was 21, thank god the guy said we had been checking. The police didn't verify this claim, which is great because not even those of us who lived there were 21.

Nevertheless, we remained chill and were just relaxing, drinking beers while chatting with the cops, thanking them for helping out and stuff, and they decide to go all hardass on the hiding d-bags. "You want to get tazed?! Get out of there!" "I will drop this bed on your face if you don't crawl out this second!" Half of them were cracking up, and so were we. It would have been significantly less funny on the receiving end.

Second they left, party back on, minus the douchebags. Yes, the cops actually made the party better.
My driving instructor was a former cop, and he'd always tell stories like this, most involving drunk drivers. One particularly memorable one was from the 2009 blizzard - He was on patrol one morning, and he sees this car crashed into a snow bank. The car wasn't harmed and the driver was fine, but as there was an open bottle of Jack Daniel's on the passenger seat, it was a safe assumption he was drunk, which was the cause of the crash.

Long story short, he knocks on the window, the guy in the car wakes up, freaks out, turns it on and slams on the gas. Car's stuck in the snow bank though, he goes nowhere. However he's at an angle, so he can't see the ground, and he's just staring out the window at the cop, so he thinks he's moving.

So the cop starts jogging in place next to him, yelling at him to pull over, which just makes the guy freak out more and give it more gas, which only makes it better. In the end the guy pulled over to Flashcop, was arrested for a DUI, which he later disputed and took to a traffic court(Didn't get it overturned) First thing he said to my driving instructor when he saw him in the lobby? "How the hell did you run like that?"
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Lion_Slicer
We had this huge house party get busted by the police--it was way out of our control, permeated by d-bags of all shapes. One actually had a gun. Half the d-bags ran when they heard the sirens, half hid. The police asked the guy closest to the door if everyone was 21, thank god the guy said we had been checking. The police didn't verify this claim, which is great because not even those of us who lived there were 21.

Nevertheless, we remained chill and were just relaxing, drinking beers while chatting with the cops, thanking them for helping out and stuff, and they decide to go all hardass on the hiding d-bags. "You want to get tazed?! Get out of there!" "I will drop this bed on your face if you don't crawl out this second!" Half of them were cracking up, and so were we. It would have been significantly less funny on the receiving end.

Second they left, party back on, minus the douchebags. Yes, the cops actually made the party better.

Quote by necrosis1193
My driving instructor was a former cop, and he'd always tell stories like this, most involving drunk drivers. One particularly memorable one was from the 2009 blizzard - He was on patrol one morning, and he sees this car crashed into a snow bank. The car wasn't harmed and the driver was fine, but as there was an open bottle of Jack Daniel's on the passenger seat, it was a safe assumption he was drunk, which was the cause of the crash.

Long story short, he knocks on the window, the guy in the car wakes up, freaks out, turns it on and slams on the gas. Car's stuck in the snow bank though, he goes nowhere. However he's at an angle, so he can't see the ground, and he's just staring out the window at the cop, so he thinks he's moving.

So the cop starts jogging in place next to him, yelling at him to pull over, which just makes the guy freak out more and give it more gas, which only makes it better. In the end the guy pulled over to Flashcop, was arrested for a DUI, which he later disputed and took to a traffic court(Didn't get it overturned) First thing he said to my driving instructor when he saw him in the lobby? "How the hell did you run like that?"

That's amazing.
Quote by WCPhils

After I saw your name as the last poster, I knew that would be posted
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My dad was speeding down a highway while on our family trip last month. He was going about 80 in a 65 and saw a cop on the other side (median in between). The cop turned around when there was a break in the median so my dad was like fuuuuuuuck and just started to pull over in advance. As soon as he does that the cop hauls ass infront of us and catches up to a car that was ahead of us. So my dad is confused and we start going again and we see the cop as he's getting out of his car having pulled over the aforementioned car. As we drive by, the cop gives us a fingerpistol, winks, and smiles.

It was actually awesome
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Lion_Slicer
Yes. I love cops like that.
I was once sitting at a red light, and there were no cars coming to the right or left of me. The officer on the opposite side of the intersection sat there for a minute, looked both ways, then turned on his sirens and floored it past the light, turning them off when he reached the other side.
Quote by izbbass

Hmmm.

I should've destroyed that damn thing.
This one time, I was pulled over for speeding.

What an asshole.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jul 26, 2011,
People should really stop posting the K, Koo picture so much before it becomes a bannable offense.
Obviously Fassa.
Quote by Rock In Rio
People should really stop posting the K, Koo picture so much before it becomes a bannable offense.

But yes, I'm sure it won't be long before it is.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Yeah. It's not as bad as the pear because its not as big. Pointless post though.

OT: Cops have stopped me in the street before and begin describing someone they're looking for then chuckle and ask me where Burger King is. Not really trolling, but I guess they think its funny?
Quote by RPGoof
I was once sitting at a red light, and there were no cars coming to the right or left of me. The officer on the opposite side of the intersection sat there for a minute, looked both ways, then turned on his sirens and floored it past the light, turning them off when he reached the other side.

The amount of times I've seen this... it actually annoys me now. Seen ambulances do it when stuck in the middle of a massive tailback. The hilarity that ensues is amazing. Slightly off topic cuz it's not police, but watching an ambulance just sit there and suddenly turn all lights and sounds on while 40 odd panicked motorists haul ass out of their 3 inch gap in between each other, before the medics go quiet again and just sit there..... I nearly cried.