im moving out in a week or two and i want to make every adjustment that i can cheaply make to insure a quite and acoustically balanced room.
here are my "specs" from a previous post:

"

current spec that i have:
computer core-duo e6300 with 2gb ram paired with 17 inch lg screen and creative a300 speaker "System"
my guitar:epiphone sg-400
my amp:fender frontman 25r
2 pl cables, 3m and 6m.
boss me-25 with power adapter.
akg k414p headphones.

*very important note:this is MY ROOM, so i'll sleep in it(small sized bad) and be studding in the university(next years starting Electrical Engineering)

so i'm going to move in August to a new apartment(with my 2 brothers, and 2 parents).
We have decided that i'll will get the "fortified" room(I live in Israel, and all the last 20 years new building had to include a room which is made out of 20-25cm thick reinforced concrete walls with airtight door and window(for chemical and biochemical hazards))
the size of the room is about 9.5 Square meter.
i don't really(and physically cant) want to include singing room or separation between the computers and the "practice room".
it will most probably be used only by me, with a small chance of additional people.
the most important aspects that need to be are:
*good recording quality of my electric guitar.
*easy recording experience(quick access to the recording to save time)
*good sound isolation(I've checked the isolation of the airtight door and the db reading 4 m away from the door drops by 20 compared to open door)
"
i'm not going to spend money(at least not considerable amount(100$+)) on making it a better room to play in, i need to know what kind of things i should do to balance my room evenly while practicing(furniture and etc) and keep it quite.
Get some wood, screws, burlap covering in your color of choice, and some Roxul mineral rockwool or Owen Cornings 703 rigid fiberglass. Build 4" thick panel absorbers to cover most of the walls, hang some from the ceiling, build some superchunk traps for the corners, and there you go!

But if you are not wanting to spend big bucks... even responses come from symmetry. Work from there, I guess.
Ibanez AS93
Fender Marauder
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Last edited by muso_catolico at Jul 27, 2011,
God having a room like that in my house would be aweseome...although the reason it is there is not...
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build