hey UG I'm getting the Jeff Loomis sig in 2 weeks when i travel to Dubai, a salesman at the store told me it costs about 1314$ but he can offer some discount I'm guessing 10% what do you think? I was thinking of telling him to remove the discount and give me a case instead?
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Haggle. Try for a 20% discount.

This.

If there's one thing I've learnt abbout Dubai in my travels there, you can always get lower than what they offer you for it. I bought a Lacoste t-shirt for like 50% of what the place was advertising it for. Screw them to the wall mate.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I have an Arab mate; he said that if you pay the asking price for anything over there (as in the Middle East) then you're a retard. Then we smoked a lot of weed, so I don't know how accurate an Arabian stoner is.
I would make sure it was authentic as well. In my travels in Qatar and UAE, I found a lot of knock-off items being sold as the real deal.

Just sayin...
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts