So guys, I want to know what the UG community wants! You, good people, need to tell me what I need to write a weekly or monthly column about. Let's have a broad topic that can be made humorous. Everyone loves a bit of comedy! On a serious note, I think writing for UG would make good use of my time, so fire away on those topics!
You'll never be the man your mother was.

I get a little depressed when I see vintage guitars in glass cases in restaurants. They’re like little tombs, you know?
If you are having a blog, wouldn't it be a good idea to have some point of the blog in mind?

It's your blog and not ours.

We get people in here with one post on their site their lessons asking us what we "want" about 3-4 times a month, for as long as I've been here. Not one has ever bothered to respond to the challenges.

What makes yours different? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just being straight with you. There's a million ways for people to waste their time on things that come to nothing.

If you have something to say, say it. Watch, observe and determine where the needs are.

Best,

Sean