Hi everyone this is my 1st post on here i recently rescued a classical guitar delicately placed in a skip on a house i was working on its not in great condition but i cleaned it up and it sounds good now its re strung. Now i was expecting this guitar to be quite common and lower end of price bracket but i couldn't be sure so i rescued it i can't find any info on it the label says guitara classica por RODRIGUEZ espana guitarra de estudio modelo 2803 that's all there is to go on so if anyone has 1 of these or any info would be great cheers.
Quote by Dave oufc
Hi everyone this is my 1st post on here i recently rescued a classical guitar delicately placed in a skip on a house i was working on its not in great condition but i cleaned it up and it sounds good now its re strung. Now i was expecting this guitar to be quite common and lower end of price bracket but i couldn't be sure so i rescued it i can't find any info on it the label says guitara classica por RODRIGUEZ espana guitarra de estudio modelo 2803 that's all there is to go on so if anyone has 1 of these or any info would be great cheers.

2 periods, no commas, and very few capital letters make your wall of text very difficult to understand. Hence why I have no idea what you said.

Chicken Sandwich?